Blackstock Road Residents

46 minutes ago, prince al said:

Would all parents living around Blackstock road, Gleadless please ensure that you know where your offspring are, and what they are up to?

Give over. Far too late for that. They're not bothered so long as they're not under their feet. 

Well i'm a parent of 2 strapping lads...Not from said area but just the same.. I have zero idea where they are or what they are up to at the moment.. and that is none of my business..!

Edited by FinBak

3 hours ago, FinBak said:

Well i'm a parent of 2 strapping lads...Not from said area but just the same.. I have zero idea where they are or what they are up to at the moment.. and that is none of my business..!

I brought up 2 ‘strapping lads’ too and whilst ever they lived under my roof they told me where they were going, who they were with and, post 18, what time they’d be home. I’m not saying they always told me the whole truth but it certainly was my business and responsibility to try and keep tabs on them

4 hours ago, FinBak said:

your not interested (as a parent) in your kids interest, outside the house?