The Rob Rinder Verdict.

2 hours ago, Amt239 said:

Popular doesn't mean good,Hollyoaks might be popular but the acting is cardboard and poor,Oscars won't be won by these people,the only awards these people win is when they're against other poor actors in soaps.

Same with daytime dross people probably watch them because they have nothing better to do and the alternative is dross as well.

Everyone has a different view of the programmes they watch.  If I report on a terrible programme on here, it’s because at the time there was nothing else on to watch.

Oh dear, it’s on again tonight ! C4 at ten o’clock. ! Will it have improved ?

13 hours ago, pattricia said:

Oh dear, it’s on again tonight ! C4 at ten o’clock. ! Will it have improved ?

No, it was just as bad !

Edited by pattricia

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

No, it was just as bad !

Never mind Trish, you had naked attraction as compensation.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Never mind Trish, you had naked attraction as compensation.

It was a repeat ! 

I watched some of Rinder’s show last night and I wasn’t to impressed with it.  If there was a guest on the show who I liked then I might have watched it a bit longer.

Didn’t think much of him when he played the role of a Judge in the Civil Court.  He was always shouting at the defendant or victim at the top of his voice, surely this is not how Judges behave when they are sat in Court, so I will give these two shows a miss.

I thought Rinder wasn’t to bad when he was on Strictly Come Dancing a few years ago. 

I felt sorry for him when he was on Who Do You Think You Are, most of his relatives died in Concentration Camps, he had some emotional moments on that programme.

12 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I watched some of Rinder’s show last night and I wasn’t to impressed with it.  If there was a guest on the show who I liked then I might have watched it a bit longer.

Didn’t think much of him when he played the role of a Judge in the Civil Court.  He was always shouting at the defendant or victim at the top of his voice, surely this is not how Judges behave when they are sat in Court, so I will give these two shows a miss.

I thought Rinder wasn’t to bad when he was on Strictly Come Dancing a few years ago. 

I felt sorry for him when he was on Who Do You Think You Are, most of his relatives died in Concentration Camps, he had some emotional moments on that programme.

Yes, I agree with everything you say. I think he’s made a mistake with this show, and don’t think we will see a second series. He doesn’t present the programme with ease, and the guests all talk over each other, as though trying to make the show a success, but it isn’t.! 

Thing is he looks to have the talentless ITV daytime team as his guests,aren't they on enough during the day? 

He had a coloured guy on, God knows who he was, but I couldn’t understand a word he was saying ! Also the guests are sat at one long desk, instead of settees. They look really uncomfortable.!

Last programme of the series was on last night. He had Joanne Lumley on and Boris Johnsons father. It was just as bad as the previous shows. He’s just an awful chat show presenter.!  Stick to the Judge Rinder programmes Robert !