Witherspoons Cheap Alcohol in support of Brexit

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

Which takes preference?

no idea i dont work there so dont know how it works, she never takes long getting the drink bought though, and sometimes you can wait for ages at the bar as they never have a lot of staff working the bars

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

and sometimes you can wait for ages at the bar as they never have a lot of staff working the bars

But doesn’t she have to go up to the bar to collect her drink?

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

No, if you order via the app they bring them to your table.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

no its table service, never looked so no idea if you pay extra either, its these young uns so bloody lazy lol, whereas im old skool so prefer going to the bar, even if it can sometimes be ridiculous waiting to get served

Edited by melthebell

20 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Which takes preference?

When it was first launched the app took preference (to encourage it's use) now I don't know.,

Obviously an app order is quicker for the bar to sort, they just receive a list of drinks and a table number.

It's all paid for already so pour and deliver.

Wetherspoons,  (new look) Greggs, all you can eat buffets and tribute bands have exposed some interesting, subtle strains of snobbery in English society. Personally I think they’re all great!

Edited by beefface

4 hours ago, beefface said:

Wetherspoons,  (new look) Greggs, all you can eat buffets and tribute bands have exposed some interesting, subtle strains of snobbery in English society. Personally I think they’re all great!

I agree, sometimes you just have to get down with the serfs😀

15 hours ago, beefface said:

Yep it's the way forwards... Bring it on 👍😁😁

They obviously got it wrong in this case but they do get a lot of often undeserved negative press. I use disabled toilets and have walked into or discovered more sexual activity or drug taking in up market pubs, bars and hotels (if they even bother to provide disabled facilities) than any Weatherspoons.  There’s no compulsion to useWeatherspoons so people can look down their noses on their way to the upmarket venues and try to live and let live