Vhs Tape To Dvd

Am wanting to transfer a few personal VHS tapes onto DVD.

Anybody able to do it, can pay, or where can i have it done without emptying the bank!

Thanks

You could try a few charity shops.

These were quite popular at one time and if you found one it would probably cost less than a tenner.

I have the stuff to do it, (decent VHS player, and DVD recorder) but it's in storage at the moment, and I don't have the space to set it up i'm afraid...

if you're not in a rush, I'll message you in a couple of months when I am able to get it all setup....

I'm sure I remember reading a thread on here about this very subject and I think one of the contributors said that Max Speilmann's on the High Street offered this service. Don't know how much they charge though.

I get mine done by a guy on eBay Roughly £4 for a 2 hour tape. Item number 254024657524

I'm sure it's not that difficult to do it yourself. All you'd need is a compatible cable to connect the VCR to the laptop, and the right software. Free online I think.

I recently set up a system to transfer my own VHS tapes to DVD. I can offer this service to others for £7.50 a tape for simple jobs, or £10 if a tape wants splitting into chapters and editing. I live in S8 for drop off of tapes or postage is negotiable.

Edited by Norbert