Solo Card Game.

Anyone on hear play Solo ?  we have a school Friday afternoons in Handsworth, due to an illness we are looking for a forth to make the school up.

48 minutes ago, eamonn08 said:

Anyone on hear play Solo ?  we have a school Friday afternoons in Handsworth, due to an illness we are looking for a forth to make the school up.

Spent many happy hours playing Solo, used to love the game.. the pubs and clubs back in the day used to have 2/3 schools going .

Not seen it played now for years and years.. everyone"s on their smart phones playing games.. Hope you find someone, I can"t help live to far away.

HI i played solo for 25 years in angel at woodhouse for 20 years and we used to have spot checks to make sure you packed them right / i live at handsworth were do you play the spider  we used to play 5 p / 10 p /15 p but thats a few years ago to keep it serious in a way

Edited by spider1

45 minutes ago, spider1 said:

HI i played solo for 25 years in angel at woodhouse for 20 years and we used to have spot checks to make sure you packed them right / i live at handsworth were do you play the spider  we used to play 5 p / 10 p /15 p but thats a few years ago to keep it serious in a way

Ever played Australian Solo, Spider ?

More exciting.

To be honest i dont think i have or i cant remember doing . I played most card games in my time a lot 3 card brag in pubs etc . As kids it was usual 7 card brag / all hearts etc.  crib was a favourite pub game and still is . I was born in a mining village beighton and card games were played  in every pub sadly gone forever // Solo was always my favorite game game guess australian solo i cant remember anyone playing it/

4 minutes ago, spider1 said:

memories eh

Edited by spider1

On 05/09/2019 at 13:04, spider1 said:

Yes i would poss make a 4 up but friday seems a bit of an odd day but if in a handsworth pub or club i will drop  in  and have a chat.   give me detals //spider

Edited by spider1