Unable To Send Doc To C Drive As Not Showing.

Thanks for that - as I have said, I haven't had much to do with W10, but I seem to remember that, now you've pointed it out.👍

BTW, how did you get that picture in?

I suspect it is, but I've only ever used it from a library or folder.

Edited by RollingJ

30 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

BTW, how did you get that picture in?

uploaded to Dropbox, right click file (in drop box) and Copy Dropbox Link, then "insert other media" (bottom right of the text box when replying) - and "insert image from URL" - paste the dropbox link, and change the end 0 to a 1

i'm assuming it'll work from anywhere you can access an image, any/most image hosting sites etc...

4 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

uploaded to Dropbox, right click file (in drop box) and Copy Dropbox Link, then "insert other media" (bottom right of the text box when replying) - and "insert image from URL" - paste the dropbox link, and change the end 0 to a 1

i'm assuming it'll work from anywhere you can access an image, any/most image hosting sites etc...

Thanks for that - I may try an alternative image hosting site as I don't get on with Dropbox  since they 'upgraded' it a few versions back.