Aagh, ,now Tv Just Paid Another Month, Tho Planning To Cancel!

Just got the dates wrong after 3 months of now tv at half price, went to cancel for Sept,  but money taken out on august 30th, I can honestly say after Chernobyl (superlative), and maybe the Das Boot remake, there is nothing i want to watch, and haven't done so, anyone i can ask for a refund, for this month, haven't even put my NOW tv box off on for weeks.

Edited by gamezone07

What, nothing at all? There must be some box sets worth having a go at!

12 hours ago, gamezone07 said:

Just got the dates wrong after 3 months of now tv at half price, went to cancel for Sept,  but money taken out on august 30th, I can honestly say after Chernobyl (superlative), and maybe the Das Boot remake, there is nothing i want to watch, and haven't done so, anyone i can ask for a refund, for this month, haven't even put my NOW tv box off on for weeks.

I'm not sure about a refund, but you can cancel now and still use NOW TV up to when the next renewal would be (next month). That way you won't forget, but you'll still be able to use if for a month - there must be something worth watching!