Owls V Qpr

Bullens never been the man,if he was he'd have been put in charge after Carlos or Jos,we need a man with knowledge and fire.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.

Managers and coaches don't win games, good attitudes and a certain level of skill win games.

We've got lorry loads of skill and very, very, poor attitudes.

If a bunch of players on a few thousand pounds a week can't organise themselves without their daddy telling them what to do, then God help us.

The attitudes today, stunk to high Heaven.

They don't give a stuff about us, or the club. I'm not sure some of them can even be r'sed about themselves.

They're satisfied with the wages though. (For the moment at least).

Maybe things will improve.

Maybe they won't.

I'm almost past caring.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.

Managers and coaches don't win games, good attitudes and a certain level of skill win games.

We've got lorry loads of skill and very, very, poor attitudes.

If a bunch of players on a few thousand pounds a week can't organise themselves without their daddy telling them what to do, then God help us.

The attitudes today, stunk to high Heaven.

They don't give a stuff about us, or the club. I'm not sure some of them can even be r'sed about themselves.

They're satisfied with the wages though. (For the moment at least).

Maybe things will improve.

Maybe they won't.

I'm almost past caring.

Yep, same old story hots.. started of the season like a house on fire, then burnt out. Very frustrating .. Expected Owls to be in top 6 all season.

Very early days but the signs are not good. Sigh.

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

Yep, same old story hots.. started of the season like a house on fire, then burnt out. Very frustrating .. Expected Owls to be in top 6 all season.

Very early days but the signs are not good. Sigh.

Yeah ........ ''burnt out''.

That'll probably be the next Namby Pamby excuse to be be shipped out.

We HAVE had 10 games in two months, bless 'em. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

7 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Yeah ........ ''burnt out''.

That'll probably be the next Namby Pamby excuse to be be shipped out.

We HAVE had 10 games in two months, bless 'em. 

Just read your post on the Blades thread, excellent as usual, How the hell wilder doe"s it is beyond me, a bunch of misfits (allegedly) playing out of their skins every week. I don"t understand it, I really don"t.

Well, what he said is what I've been saying on here for the last 5 years.

When you and I played football all those years back, 100% was given EVERY time we took to the field ......... I didn't have a Manager, I don't know about you. Winning was EVERYTHING to me, and losing was a ruined week, ruined relationships and ruined drinking time.

You either did it, or stand by and watch someone else do it.

I used to do it.

I wasn't George Best, but I weren't bad. Played for my City ........................ FOR NOWT!

Unfortunately not an unexpected result if your an owl. From what could of been a strong start to a below average Start. This team just lacks fight when we need it, not even sure they are capable of a top 10 finish at the moment

13 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Well, what he said is what I've been saying on here for the last 5 years.

When you and I played football all those years back, 100% was given EVERY time we took to the field ......... I didn't have a Manager, I don't know about you. Winning was EVERYTHING to me, and losing was a ruined week, ruined relationships and ruined drinking time.

You either did it, or stand by and watch someone else do it.

I used to do it.

I wasn't George Best, but I weren't bad. Played for my City ........................ FOR NOWT!

Same here Hots, I did"nt have a manager either, but I had a dad who watched me play, and if I did"nt give 100%, woe betide me.

We have way too many defence minded players in  MF,they dont gamble to get in the box,they cant score goals,weve got one uptop now,yet pacey wingers.

You can alter formations all you like,if your players dont score goals you go 541 and hope you score first

Theres only Lee with any goal intent and he didnt play,FF hasnt been the same player since we turned  down newcastles 15M offer,tries his best to hide it,fact is hed have been playing higher level football years ago.

Said it a long time ago,Chansiri is part of the problem,not many managers would relish working under him,even more so now hes blazed all his wonga on Carlos and his buddies at doyen.

Tough times ahead at s6

lets calm down,we need a good manager or a good help for bullen ,its simple,but this lot should of been sorted before we started,but we always go well lets try this,then when thats no good then look for a new manager ,get your wallet out and get a top man now.

Very poor performance from nearly everyone,Bullen tried a different tactic but it didn"t work,Chansiri now as the time to choose a proper manager or the fans will get must frustrated how the club is running,he should have sorted out the position by now but no one yet,hope now with this international break,we do finally get a manager in