Roundabout Cafe, Rotherham

Hi,

Sorry if this causes anyone to shout at me because it's about a Rotherham topic,  (my family are originally from Heeley Bottom so I can claim some Sheffield heritage) but I wondered if anyone remembered the Roundabout Cafe, at Canklow Roundabout Rotherham - there until the mid 1990s?

I think it was near Willie Harrison's old garage and there is now a McDonald's there.

I just wondered if anyone had any photos of it, interior and external and can anyone tell if it had a bar?

I remember it very well,don't know how long it was there but i first went in it in mid 60s.

Edited by jackanne
spelling

did the cafe have a clock than went anticlockwise it that isn't a some kind of paradox.

I think that here are some photos of the cafe on the memories of Brinsworth fb site .  There was a tunnel behind the cafe that went into the rocks , not sure if what built as storage or as an air raid shelter ?