So Called Celebrity Showx

15 hours ago, pattricia said:

My only legend is Frank Sinatra

My view of him is he wasn't  a looker, little and weedy and as for the voice not very powerful  , I've heard better in working mens clubs but , what ever turns you on. 

9 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

My view of him is he wasn't  a looker, little and weedy and as for the voice not very powerful  , I've heard better in working mens clubs but , what ever turns you on. 

Voice not very powerful ? You have to be joking !

On 03/09/2019 at 17:49, ECCOnoob said:

Some might argue why are they "legends".     World Championship status in a sport you have dedicated your life to is impressive and duly rewarded.  Admiration is gained from those who have an interested in that sport but that doesn't mean that everyone cares.   Some people might see such "legends" as just overpaid sports players many of whom have let fame, booze and women go to their heads and thown it all away. 

The point is -   to a sports fan they are "legends" and to everyone else they are "nobodies".    We treat fame and celebrity how WE personally see it.   There is no blanket formula to be applied. 

Hard as it is to admit it - there is absolutely no rule that says that X person from a reality show is any less worthy than X world record holding sports person if they both achieve say 1m folllowers on social media and are flooded with band deals. 

That's simply the unfortunte nature of the world of "celebrity".

Got to agree on this one ,legend is too often thrown about and undeserved most of the time,listening to talk sport yesterday and its sprayed about all the time,Panisar,Harmeston,ashes legends,Sinclair,west ham legend and Glenn Johnson Liverpool legend,all on a hour.

On 06/09/2019 at 06:35, pattricia said:

My only legend is Frank Sinatra

Phenomenal Trish, you"ve got good taste, and don"t forget Sammy Davis Jnr, and Dean Martin.

Nobody entertains me more than the rat pack.

29 minutes ago, Padders said:

Phenomenal Trish, you"ve got good taste, and don"t forget Sammy Davis Jnr, and Dean Martin.

Nobody entertains me more than the rat pack.

I agree. Would have loved to have seen them in Las Vegas years ago.

On 30/08/2019 at 07:28, Amt239 said:

Don't know if anyone else is fed up but I am with all the shows made up of so called celebs,used to be able to watch some of the quiz shows with ordinary people on but not now,and to be honest I don't know most of these celebs.

Just seen the line up for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and the only one I know is Ian Wright.

Perhaps I should stay in more.

On 07/09/2019 at 06:55, pattricia said:

Voice not very powerful ? You have to be joking !

The only thing powerful about Sinatra was his fist when it come to beating up Women.

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The only thing powerful about Sinatra was his fist when it come to beating up Women.

Well when I pass away I hope the last voice I hear is his! 

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Dont think the Women he beat up would agree somehow.   Hearing his voice as he came home boozed up must have been a nightmare.  Mia Farrow about 6 stone wet through. What a Bully.  Anyhow he could never sing in tune.  Mafia backing paved his way. Horrible person.

22 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Just seen the line up for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and the only one I know is Ian Wright.

You're doing better than me then,I didn't know any of them.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

When  you pass away you won't  hear anything.

23 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Who's  Ian Wright?

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Dont think the Women he beat up would agree somehow.   Hearing his voice as he came home boozed up must have been a nightmare.  Mia Farrow about 6 stone wet through. What a Bully.  Anyhow he could never sing in tune.  Mafia backing paved his way. Horrible person.

Who are all these women he “ beat up “ ?  He came home boozed up ?  Where do you get your facts from ?