Chelsea V Blades

38 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

I need to lie down after that.....

Me too Longy.. never fail too amaze me... I was expecting 4/5 nil at halftime.

Well what a result listened to the first half and we were not in it.Second half a  different team will the real Sheff Utd stand up please,You just knew we were going to score that second goal we were all over them .The lad from Bournemouth who Wilder signed made a real difference so quick and direct and to think Bournemouth fans thought Wilder had a slate loose signing him for ten mill .They could not live with him he was so quick and determined .How Wilder finds these guys is beyond me he was only on for 15 mins but what a difference he made.What made it even better were the so called experts on final score predicting a 5  0 score at full time during the half time summary.Once again the so called female expert said the blades do not have a goal scorer so they have no chance.Please dear if you do not know what you are talking about best to keep it shut.We had the highest goal scorer in the league sat on the bench we did not need him.

18 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Well what a result listened to the first half and we were not in it.Second half a  different team will the real Sheff Utd stand up please,You just knew we were going to score that second goal we were all over them .The lad from Bournemouth who Wilder signed made a real difference so quick and direct and to think Bournemouth fans thought Wilder had a slate loose signing him for ten mill .They could not live with him he was so quick and determined .How Wilder finds these guys is beyond me he was only on for 15 mins but what a difference he made.What made it even better were the so called experts on final score predicting a 5  0 score at full time during the half time summary.Once again the so called female expert said the blades do not have a goal scorer so they have no chance.Please dear if you do not know what you are talking about best to keep it shut.We had the highest goal scorer in the league sat on the bench we did not need him.

Enjoying the Prem, Pet.. so far so good..

I watched final score, and is it Garth Crookes,  well he said Blades play basic football and it won"t work in the Prem, they will go down. :hihi:.

early days yet, but an encouraging start.

Je Pleasantly surprised. Currently on a train in Kings Cross full of happy and soused Blades.

Ive not been to the match. Blades who have say all the team played well, Besic was good, Mousset good. McBurnie has a new song apparently,  I’ve yet to hear it. Blades met up before game at Earls Court.

And we’re off

Edited by Ridgewalk

25 minutes ago, Padders said:

Enjoying the Prem, Pet.. so far so good..

I watched final score, and is it Garth Crookes,  well he said Blades play basic football and it won"t work in the Prem, they will go down. :hihi:.

early days yet, but an encouraging start.

You are right padders it is early days we have to get every point we can in these early days of the season before these teams start taking us seriously they think we are easy which of course we know we are not .What I like is these self appointed experts who have always got excuses for the other side when we get a good result.After all we are just a bunch of mis fits who have no right to be taking points of these super stars.🤣 Chelsea 's team was only worth about 900 million today instead of the usual 1 billion they usually pay some of then  only 400'000 quid a week.What right have little old Sheff U got to take a point of them with their most expensive player only worth 20 mill and a lot of freebies.😁

Police taking a dim view of Blades singing on train.

I’m now advised that Besic didn’t play ? Did he or didn’t he ?

Good point but don't get on your high horse,Chelsea are an average side with an average manager.

''Effort and working hard?

That's a given and something that should never have to be asked for.

That's the VERY LAST thing I should have to talk about''

........... Chris Wilder, August 2019. 

Your'e right again Chris.

A man's own conscience and pride should take him down this path.

I wish we had this attitude and format at S6.

Yeah, Chelski aren't what they were, but you still did a great job on them.

''You'll be found out?'' You may 'find out' a Rhino's running towrds you on the Plains of Africa, but that dunt mean you're gonna stop it.

''Relegated by Christmas''?

I don't think so.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

No surprise from me. I thought you'd have enough fight to get a point at least. Best time to play them though, not the team they used to be although still a good result none the less

AM_gunna, North London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

The Blades are slowly becoming my second favourite team... love the fight they show for the whole 90 minutes! Never give up!

Just about sums it up. Watched the game and hoped Blades would not be too humiliated, but they were very impressive. Two fluky goals for Chelsea in the first half, and for many teams 2-0 down at half time at Stamford Bridge would be a case of let's just get it over with. But the Blades played some good stuff in the first half, and well deserved that quick goal in the second. OK, Chelsea are not at their Europa Cup winners standard now, but this was  potentially a difficult away fixture. that the Blades have got through with credit. Something's going right here.

Edited by Temuchin
Tidiness

20 minutes ago, Temuchin said:

AM_gunna, North London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

The Blades are slowly becoming my second favourite team... love the fight they show for the whole 90 minutes! Never give up!

Just about sums it up. Watched the game and hoped Blades would not be too humiliated, but they were very impressive. Two fluky goals for Chelsea in the first half, and for many teams 2-0 down at half time at Stamford Bridge would be a case of let's just get it over with. But the Blades played some good stuff in the first half, and well deserved that quick goal in the second. OK, Chelsea are not at their Europa Cup winners standard now, but this was  potentially a difficult away fixture. that the Blades have got through with credit. Something's going right here.

I wouldnt say they were flukey goals, more mistakes by the keeper.

41 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I wouldnt say they were flukey goals, more mistakes by the keeper.

I'd say Chelsea goals were more "mistakes" by our players and Lampard has the cheek to say they " gave us" our first goal. Looked a very well constructed goal to me.

Bitter Frank.