Jump to content

Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Groose

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Groose

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

We are ALL OF US Leavers now.

 

Time to forget the animosity and graciously accept that we are all Leaving TOGETHER.

Under the most right wing Tory government in living memory.

 

And I very much doubt that their financiers see it that way - better opportunities for them to screw the rest of us.

Edited by Longcol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FinBak said:

Nice sentiment.

 

While ever we live in a 'Monetary Society'... Equality will never happen.

 

Only the rich get richer...the poorer get poorer. And the poor pay for the rich to get richer.

 

A fantastic system.!

 

 

You can see why they will do anything to preserve it. . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Car Boot said:

We are ALL OF US Leavers now.

 

Time to forget the animosity and graciously accept that we are all Leaving TOGETHER.

That reminds me of the quote 'We're all equal now, but some are more equal than others.'

And then there was the financial crisis and David Camaron who kept on  saying 'we're all in this together' when nothing could be further from the truth. . . 

 I fear there will be more animosity and recriminations still to come. Not that we'll hear much about it the actual deals etc - hasn't Dominic Cummings even banned the word 'Brexit' after January 31st?

 

Edited by Anna B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FinBak said:

Hmm...Well it's been happening ever since the Rothchild's and  P.J.Morgan together invented the 'Monetary System'.

We now have a system were we get money from our employer and the Government give us money too, in the form of tax credits, help to buy, right to buy; you name it - there is a benefit for it.

How is it that we have hungrey people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Car Boot said:

We are ALL OF US Leavers now.

 

Time to forget the animosity and graciously accept that we are all Leaving TOGETHER.

Good message, Car Boot. 

 

We the electorate decided, so by & large it'll be down to us to make it work. 

 

We could start by making sure that we support our industries & producers & buying British as much as possible, even if there is a cheaper import. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

We could start by making sure that we support our industries & producers & buying British as much as possible, even if there is a cheaper import. 

78% of cars made in this country are exported, 60% of cars bought in this country were made abroad.

So buying local with expensive products is not happening now and will not happen once we have left the EU.

Unless of course our Government tax imports, which is unlikely. Buying local in regard to low value products such as butter should be encouraged, but it will be consumer choice, not tariffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Good message, Car Boot. 

 

We the electorate decided, so by & large it'll be down to us to make it work. 

 

We could start by making sure that we support our industries & producers & buying British as much as possible, even if there is a cheaper import. 

Brexit and taking back control - Nahh, it is all about selling the household silver to asset-strippers and speculators. 
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7819999/Family-UK-defence-firm-Cobham-slams-Government-trying-hide-4bn-takeover.html

Edited by Mister Gee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Brexit and taking back control - Nahh, it is all about selling the household silver to asset-strippers and speculators. 
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7819999/Family-UK-defence-firm-Cobham-slams-Government-trying-hide-4bn-takeover.html

Well done REMAINERS,

 

"The price paid gave the illusion of good value. But the bid, when unveiled in July, was at a moment when the pound had been wounded by Brexit shenanigans."

Edited by retep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, retep said:

Well done REMAINERS,

 

"The price paid gave the illusion of good value. But the bid, when unveiled in July, was at a moment when the pound had been wounded by Brexit shenanigans."

July was when the Tory leadership election happened - which was down to Tory infighting because the ERG didn't want May's deal. Put the blame where it lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retep said:

Well done REMAINERS,

 

"The price paid gave the illusion of good value. But the bid, when unveiled in July, was at a moment when the pound had been wounded by Brexit shenanigans."

Blame blame blame blame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Blame blame blame blame

Put where it belongs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Blame blame blame blame

Get used to it. Remainers are gonna get blamed for any Brexit* negatives for the next 30 years.

 

* Word only available until 31/01/2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.