Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

no ****, the whole world has, and more (since the 60s / 70s) its what happens

The People demand decentralisation - not an ever more distant, more remote centralisation of power, wealth and arms into the hands of a tiny clique of EU Commissioner's. 

All those who supported Remain are completely out of touch. 

Just now, Car Boot said:

The People demand decentralisation - not an ever more distant, more remote centralisation of power, wealth and arms into the hands of a tiny clique of EU Commissioner's. 

All those who supported Remain are completely out of touch. 

surely central is central NOT distant and remote? :P

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

surely central is central NOT distant and remote? :P

It depends where the concentration of power and authority is geographically located. 

The governance and authority of the EU is not based in the UK regions. It is not based in Westminster.

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

It depends where the concentration of power and authority is geographically located. 

The governance and authority of the EU is not based in the UK regions. It is not based in Westminster.

and we are not the center of the universe either hahahahahahahaha

after brexit you`d rather the power shifted to the US or maybe China? Russia? cos it certainly aint gonna be here you mug

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and we are not the center of the universe either hahahahahahahaha

after brexit you`d rather the power shifted to the US or maybe China? Russia? cos it certainly aint gonna be here you mug

I don't want to be a part of any 'power'.

Why are EU Remainers obsessed with having power and influence over others?

That's why they are on the wrong side of history. They belong in the 20th Century.

Edited by Car Boot

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

I don't want to be a part of any 'power'.

Why are EU Remainers obsessed with having power and influence over others?

That's why they are on the wrong side of history. They belong in the 20th Century.

looking at how the world is / works shows whats going to happen, doesnt matter what you want

Just now, melthebell said:

looking at how the world is / works shows whats going to happen, doesnt matter what you want

Well I wanted the UK to Leave the EU centralisation of power, wealth and arms. 

The majority of the People agreed with me. We don't want to be a part of any empire, European or otherwise.

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

Well I wanted the UK to Leave the EU centralisation of power, wealth and arms. 

The majority of the People agreed with me. We don't want to be a part of any empire, European or otherwise.

what you want is not what youre gonna get, but you voted for it...so suck it up sunshine

Our leaving isn't boading well for the Germans. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1220595/brexit-news-latest-germany-angela-merkel-pharmaceutical-sector/amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Funny I thought the 'suffering' was supposed to be the other way round? 

39 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Our leaving isn't boading well for the Germans. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1220595/brexit-news-latest-germany-angela-merkel-pharmaceutical-sector/amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Funny I thought the 'suffering' was supposed to be the other way round? 

It will be. We’ll both suffer. We make a lot of drugs, they make a lot of drugs. There’s going to be bottlenecks both ways - the government themselves said all this would happen in the event of a no deal brexit, which of course is what we are getting next year.

11 hours ago, melthebell said:

what you want is not what youre gonna get, but you voted for it...so suck it up sunshine

Unfortunately That sunshine includes you me and everyone! Factor 50 anyone?

14 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Unfortunately That sunshine includes you me and everyone! Factor 50 anyone?

Indeed :(