Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

32 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I oppose ALL economic austerity, whether it comes from Brussels OR Westminster.

Austerity has always been a political choice, NEVER a necessity.

The pro-austerity EU chose to drastically reduce the health of poor people in Greece and to raise death rates sharply after harsh austerity measures were imposed in 2010.

https://newsroom.uw.edu/news/austerity-measures-have-devastated-greece’s-health

Let's Get Brexit Done and consign Brussels baby killing austerity to the dustbin of history.

And continue Tory baby killing austerity in the UK - which has nothing to do with the EU.

Succesive Greek governments largely brought the situation on themselves, especially their high spending on defence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greece-overspending-defence-wages-taxation-economic-crisis

Still awaiting your contributions to the Labour Party thread - bit late now though.

Edited by Longcol

9 hours ago, Longcol said:

And continue Tory baby killing austerity in the UK - which has nothing to do with the EU.

Succesive Greek governments largely brought the situation on themselves, especially their high spending on defence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greece-overspending-defence-wages-taxation-economic-crisis

Still awaiting your contributions to the Labour Party thread - bit late now though.

Remainer mentality:

Tory austerity BAD.

EU austerity GOOD.

Say NO to austerity, whether it comes from Brussels OR Westminster. Austerity is a political choice by the rich to punish the poor.

7 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Remainer mentality:

Tory austerity BAD.

EU austerity GOOD.

Say NO to austerity, whether it comes from Brussels OR Westminster. Austerity is a political choice by the rich to punish the poor.

Hardly so. And easily provable if you could be bothered to check my posts about Greek debt crisis at the relevant time.

But then, I don't expect someone with your monochromatic worldview to understand the first thing about public funds cycles and management, so I'm not even going to try and respond in substance. Your perpetual haranguing and goalposts-shifting makes you not worth the effort.

That all said, happy election day :)

Now that Brexit has proved to be the most popular issue with the electorate at the general election, with people desperate to vote Leave once again, we really will be OUT on January 31 2020.

The people have spoken. Again. 'Get Brexit Done' won the election.

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Now that Brexit has proved to be the most popular issue with the electorate at the general election, with people desperate to vote Leave once again, we really will be OUT on January 31 2020.

No doubt you're  pleased with 5 more years of Tory austerity.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

No doubt you're  pleased with 5 more years of Tory austerity.

You should have let us Leave.

Now there has been a Brexitquake.

9 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Can we now organise street parties? But I suppose  we shouldn't  jump to conclusions,  it's  not over yet.

8 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

You should have let us Leave.

Now there has been a Brexitquake.

5 more years of austerity.

Where were all your posts supporting Labour?

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

5 more years of austerity.

Where were all your posts supporting Labour?

I didn't support the Labour position on Brexit, I knew it was electoral suicide. 

I support Jeremy Corbyns position on the EU that he has held for over 40 years. Leave.

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

I didn't support the Labour position on Brexit, I knew it was electoral suicide. 

I support Jeremy Corbyns position on the EU that he has held for over 40 years. Leave.

You didn't support any of the other positions Labour held then - you know, the NHS, education etc?

You support the reactionaries who don't like immigration then?

13 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

So now that the polling stations are closed, are you going to tell us whether you voted for Farage or Johnson?

The People have endorsed Brexit four times now at the ballot box.

The Leave vote is stronger than ever.