Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Personally , i dont care about scotland or wales . If they wish to lick the EU`s boots thats up to them. Id happily let them go their own way and stay in the EU. 

It doesn’t matter what you care about. Nobody else is interested in your opinion.

The United Kingdom  may, or may not, be leaving the EU. England can do nothing alone. Ironically.

That brings other issues with it. Issues that you and some others like you, fail to grasp 

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

It doesn’t matter what you care about. Nobody else is interested in your opinion.

The United Kingdom  may, or may not, be leaving the EU. England can do nothing alone. Ironically.

That brings other issues with it. Issues that you and some others like you, fail to grasp 

I’m interested in his opinion so speak for yourself.

Edited by makapaka

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’m interested in his opinion so speak for yourself.

I’ve no idea what you mean.

Would you care to expand?

Actually, don’t bother. Just read my second sentence as “nobody important is interested in your opinion, although Makapaka might be”

That should sort it. 

Edited by Pettytom

Guest makapaka
Just now, Pettytom said:

I’ve no idea what you mean.

Would you care to expand?

Yes - you said “Nobody else is interested in your (the other posters) opinion”

but I am.

so you should have said - “I”have no interest in your opinion. 

Just now, makapaka said:

Yes - you said “Nobody else is interested in your (the other posters) opinion”

but I am.

so you should have said - “I”have no interest in your opinion. 

Have a lovely evening. 

And do do try to be more interesting tomorrow 

Guest makapaka

So @Penistone999 is it just the welsh and Scots you don’t mind getting rid of - or the northern Irish as well?

Edited by makapaka

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Maybe all the crackpot, bonkers right-wing, Brexiteers should put their money where their mouthes are and organise a big ‘Leaving do’ in Hyde Park.

I can’t see that happening as most Leave supporters are professional moaners who don’t actually do anything except gripe about how badly done by they are. All this talk of riots in the streets if we don’t leave on October 31st is just nonsense. Most Leave supporters won’t even know that we haven’t left and will just carry on watching Jeremy Kyle.

That's pretty twisted logic, considering it was the leavers who were motivated enough to vote.

2 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Friday 1st November is “grovel to the EU to start talking about a trade deal” day

Saturday November 2nd is the day that reality bites and we finally clock that we have no friends left.

It is also the day that I start using my Brexit stockpile. It comprises 100 litres of decent French wine. Three bottles of good brandy. And plenty of staple foods.

I’d get myself down to Aldi if I were you, before they run out of turnips.

Mon ami, decent French wine isn't sold in litres.

5 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

Mon ami, decent French wine isn't sold in litres.

You make an excellent point😀

8 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Maybe all the crackpot, bonkers right-wing, Brexiteers should put their money where their mouthes are and organise a big ‘Leaving do’ in Hyde Park.

I can’t see that happening as most Leave supporters are professional moaners who don’t actually do anything except gripe about how badly done by they are. All this talk of riots in the streets if we don’t leave on October 31st is just nonsense. Most Leave supporters won’t even know that we haven’t left and will just carry on watching Jeremy Kyle.

Your hatred for the working and underclass reveals your Blairite credentials.

7 hours ago, Pettytom said:

I'm interested in the opinion of ALL forum contributors.

Edited by Car Boot

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

Your hatred for the working and underclass reveals your Blairite credentials.

I'm interested in the opinion of ALL forum contributors.

Can I come to your party?