Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

Honest Conservative remain voters like me, will vote Conservative in the next General Election because they respect democracy and the wishes of leave voters who were in the majority on 23rd June 2016.

Everyone is free to vote as they wish.

The traditional Conservative and Unionist Party is now dead. The entryists have seen to that.

The traditional , rational Tory voters will be looking for a new home.

43 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Honest Conservative remain voters like me, will vote Conservative in the next General Election because they respect democracy and the wishes of leave voters who were in the majority on 23rd June 2016.

I mean technically you shouldn't be voting for the conservative and unionist party as if they go ahead with no deal brexit, they'll break up the union. You should vote for the brexit company.

Shameful.

34 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

The traditional Conservative and Unionist Party is now dead. The entryists have seen to that.

And the traditional Labour voters who voted leave knowing that labour are not holding up to their original commitment will also be doing the same, and this time voting Conservative. That is projected to give the Tories a good majority win in any forthcoming election and one reason why labour don't want one anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I mean technically you shouldn't be voting for the conservative and unionist party as if they go ahead with no deal brexit, they'll break up the union. You should vote for the brexit company.

Shameful.

I think that remainers on here should read what Pettytom has just stated;

Quote: "Everyone is free to vote as they wish." And just to add to that, without fear of persecution.

That is one of the basic principles of democracy so there is no technicality behind it.

Just now, apelike said:

Quote: "Everyone is free to vote as they wish." And just to add to that, without fear of persecution.

That is one of the basic principles of democracy so there is no technicality behind it.

Tell that to lockdoctor.

1 hour ago, Pettytom said:

Of course everyone is free to vote as they wish.  However we are discussing the consequences of Brexit.   The fact is that  traditional Labour leave voters are justified in not voting for Labour at the General Election because the Labour Party are now blocking the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.  However, tradition Conservative  remain  voters are not justified in  not voting for the Conservative Party at the General Election  because leave won the democratic 2016 EU Referendum and the Conservative Party are only attempting to implement that result.  

It's only traditional Conservative Party voters that don't respect democracy who are looking for a new home because of Brexit.  The only two Parties in Westminster who respect the democratic 2016 EU  Referendum result are the Conservative Party and the DUP.  All the other parties in Westminster are dishonest parties that don't respect democracy.

1 hour ago, Lockdoctor said:

Of course everyone is free to vote as they wish.  However we are discussing the consequences of Brexit.   The fact is that  traditional Labour leave voters are justified in not voting for Labour at the General Election because the Labour Party are now blocking the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.  However, tradition Conservative  remain  voters are not justified in  not voting for the Conservative Party at the General Election  because leave won the democratic 2016 EU Referendum and the Conservative Party are only attempting to implement that result.  

People are justified in voting however they wish.

And how is preventing a no-deal Brexit blocking the referendum result - surely leaving with a deal fulfills the result of the referendum.

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

A remain coalition is where Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP, the Greens and Plaid Cymru end up with the majority of seats. 

As all those parties, along with the vast majority of Labour supporters, support remaining in the EU,  a coalition government would be cobbled together around the idea of either revoking Article 50 or at the very least, an immediate second referendum. This would probably involve the resignation of Corbyn as both a two times election loser and a prominent Labour Brexiteer.

Pretty much this. IF Corbyn hadnt sat on the fecns so long then I think it would already have happened but he wants Brexit too so....

2 hours ago, apelike said:

Sadly the fear of persecution is real and validly so in many places now.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And how is preventing a no-deal Brexit blocking the referendum result - surely leaving with a deal fulfills the result of the referendum.

Not to extreme 'leavers'like lockdoctor

2 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

However, tradition Conservative  remain  voters are not justified in  not voting for the Conservative Party at the General Election  because leave won the democratic 2016 EU Referendum and the Conservative Party are only attempting to implement that result.  

Let’s just leave that there as evidence of your lack of respect for democracy.

It also displays a fundamental lack of understanding of how democracy works.

51 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I haven't stated people are not justified in voting however they wish.

Parliament had three chances to vote for a deal which would have prevented a no-deal Brexit.  We all know there are MPs in Parliament who will vote against  any deal because they don't want the democratic 2016 EU referendum result to be implemented.  Anna Soubry is just one dishonest  MP to mention who stood for re-election under a Conservative manifesto in 2017 to implement the 2016 democratic EU Referendum result.

46 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Not to extreme 'leavers'like lockdoctor

I am a democrat and not a leave voter.

11 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I haven't stated people are not justified in voting however they wish.

Yes you have;

Post #2251

However, tradition Conservative  remain  voters are not justified in  not voting for the Conservative Party at the General Election "