Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

8 minutes ago, Albert the Cat said:

The decision to allow Huawei to help build our 5G infrastructure shows that we are more afraid of China than the US.

hour ago, L00b said:

But, certainly, Remainers enjoy the dubious priviledge of counting the ultimate moron amongst their ranks: David Cameron.

That nice man, David Cameron wanted the Chineese to help us build our nuclear plants, I am surprised that has not been mentioned in the media.

12 minutes ago, El Cid said:

hour ago, L00b said:

But, certainly, Remainers enjoy the dubious priviledge of counting the ultimate moron amongst their ranks: David Cameron.

That nice man, David Cameron wanted the Chineese to help us build our nuclear plants, I am surprised that has not been mentioned in the media.

Technically, EDF are building the nuclear power plants, but with Chinese money. 

Will any EU supporters who don't want to use the new Brexit 50p coins please donate them to charity?

Thank you.

6 hours ago, retep said:

Dominic Frisby's Brexit song would be more appropriate.

For a few more days perhaps but we are about to start the implementation phase of brexit where all those promises made are going to start unravelling.

Looking forward to supporting European relations by having a lovely drink of Estrella and San Miguel on Thursday evening.

1 hour ago, Albert the Cat said:

The decision to allow Huawei to help build our 5G infrastructure shows that we are more afraid of China than the US.

No it doesn't. It shows that Huawei have products that are both more advanced and cheaper than US companies and we aren't prepared to wait and pay more for comparable US products.

51 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Will any EU supporters who don't want to use the new Brexit 50p coins please donate them to charity?

Thank you.

Not used cash for about 3 years. But sure, I'll donate it to the LibDems when encountered.

1 hour ago, tzijlstra said:

Not used cash for about 3 years. But sure, I'll donate it to the LibDems when encountered.

I thought the Lib Dems had disbanded after their plan to revoke Article 50 was utterly demolished at the last election?

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

I thought the Lib Dems had disbanded after their plan to revoke Article 50 was utterly demolished at the last election?

Labour got slaughtered as well - I'm sure they'll need lots of 50p's.

3 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Looking forward to supporting European relations by having a lovely drink of Estrella and San Miguel on Thursday evening.

Barred out of Wetherspoons then?

13 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Nice sentiment.

Shame it's not shared by the people who brought you your precious Brexit,

1 hour ago, L00b said:

Nice sentiment.

Shame it's not shared by the people who brought you your precious Brexit,

I also intend to Listen to Beethoven's live version of 'Ode to Joy' performed by Dutch conductor Andre Rieu, and accompanied by the Johann Strauss Orchestra. It is an excellent piece of music. 

So many great composers, such wonderful food and drink. Europe has it all.

16 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I also intend to Listen to Beethoven's live version of 'Ode to Joy' performed by Dutch conductor Andre Rieu, and accompanied by the Johann Strauss Orchestra. It is an excellent piece of music. 

So many great composers, such wonderful food and drink. Europe has it all.

I bought two André Rieu CDs with the glorious Ode To Joy (what an anthem .. puts  UK dismal dirge to shame) and am planning to blast it out and sing (!) along at the hour of doom.

As to those 50p,  I will refuse to accept them and insist upon alternative coins.