Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

2 hours ago, Litotes said:

Well... in 1 weeks time you will have what you wanted.

I hope that the world on the other side is a rosy as you promised, but if not, then I will be standing up and saying "Told You So" and you will be blaming the remain voters saying it was our fault.

It wasn't, you have what you voted for, now grow up and take responsibility for the bad as well as any good there might be.

Personally I still think that the leavers have signed the toilet act for the UK as that is where we are headed, led by a self-confessed liar, a cheat, a racist and a sexist - your choices have made him the role model for your children.

I hope you are proud!

Who is that comment aimed at?

Edited by Mister Gee

10 hours ago, Robin-H said:

Who is that comment aimed at?

Anybody who voted leave I think, it's pretty self explanatory

Edited by melthebell

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose-millions-in-council-funding-review

£300m a year set be redirected from deprived areas to shire councils, analysis shows.

Thanks to all those that voted Tory in my constituency Penistone and Stocksbridge we maybe losing over £4 million.

Edited by Sidonica

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I can't foresee any leave voters complaining.  Let's all be optimistic, the  nights have started to get lighter. If you can't bring yourself to be optimistic then enjoy the last few days of being in the EU.  This time next week our membership of the EU will be over.

:banana:   :banana:

2 hours ago, Sidonica said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose-millions-in-council-funding-review

£300m a year set be redirected from deprived areas to shire councils, analysis shows.

Thanks to all those that voted Tory in my constituency Penistone and Stocksbridge we maybe losing over £4 million.

It’s what they voted for. 

11 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

It’s what they voted for. 

Yep, it is democracy in action . Something remain posters have kept banging on about in the past and now when it materialises don't like it.

33 minutes ago, apelike said:

Yep, it is democracy in action . Something remain posters have kept banging on about in the past and now when it materialises don't like it.

Don't think the  brexiteers will  will be too chuffed either.

1 hour ago, apelike said:

It's not democracy it's idiocy

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

This time next week our membership of the EU will be over.

Think you need to revise that statement as technically we dont

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't think I do as we officially leave the EU at 11.pm on 31st  January. The Union flag will be taken down outside the European Parliament in Brussels. It's going to be the biggest celebration since VE Day. Wetherspoons are reducing the price of drinks to help with the celebrations.

but how long do we adhere to their rules, their regulations, pay them money?

we DONT leave (only in name) on the 31st Jan

23 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Wetherspoons are reducing the price of drinks to help with the celebrations.

Its just like most sales, a few reduced prices, but a smart business man puts them up 6 months before.

He has he 3 years to plan this, lol

29 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't think I do as we officially leave the EU at 11.pm on 31st  January. The Union flag will be taken down outside the European Parliament in Brussels. It's going to be the biggest celebration since VE Day. Wetherspoons are reducing the price of drinks to help with the celebrations.

You’re a very mediocre wind-up merchant.

Edited by Mister Gee