Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

14 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So now that the polling stations are closed, are you going to tell us whether you voted for Farage or Johnson?

Putin.

The British electorate have had to Tell Them Again.

A fourth time the message has been sent to Brussels.

LEAVE THE EU.

8 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The British electorate have had to Tell Them Again.

A fourth time the message has been sent to Brussels.

LEAVE THE EU.

Looking forward to 5 more years of Tory austerity?

Remain is now DEAD.

Long Live Leave.

6 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Remain is now DEAD.

Long Live Leave.

5 more years of Tory austerity.

And no doubt a further increase in racism.

2 hours ago, Longcol said:

5 more years of Tory austerity.

And no doubt a further increase in racism.

And plenty of sales of Kleenex tissues for the remainers to use while they still complain about democracy and people changing their minds!:hihi:

Edited by apelike

3 hours ago, apelike said:

And plenty of sales of Kleenex tissues for the remainers to use while they still complain about democracy and people changing their minds!:hihi:

I don’t need Kleenex. I think many of the benefit claimants have forgotten what one of the repercussions are that Universal Credit is going to get rammed down your throats while I’ll be laughing out loud. 

Well played. This is actually hilarious. 

There is no more appetite for the UK to Remain in the EU, the general election result clearly shows that.

We are Leaving.

The referendum result will finally be respected.

Democracy will no longer be denied.

3 hours ago, Albert the Cat said:

I don’t need Kleenex. I think many of the benefit claimants have forgotten what one of the repercussions are that Universal Credit is going to get rammed down your throats while I’ll be laughing out loud. 

So will I as I'm not on it either! 

Well played. This is actually hilarious. 

I agree. The smug, elitist overeducated who tried to slur the leave voters on so many occasions have once again been kicked into touch by those very same people, and they deserve all they get for their past anger at them.

Edited by apelike

8 minutes ago, apelike said:

I agree. The smug, elitist overeducated who tried to slur the leave voters on so many occasions have once again been kicked into touch by those very same people, and they deserve all they get for their past anger at them.

You can't help people who don't want to help themselves.

A truism which, this morning, clearly applies to both sides of the electoral divide, in equal measure.

As for people "deserving all they get", he who laughs last, laughs best: let's see how 'anger' is doing in the UK after January, once the UK is a third party country and the EU27 take the kid gloves off, whilst Scotland and NI soon gravitate ever further away from the Union...

...unless Johnson, now reelected with a strong majority, finally gets off electioneering mode and into Prime Ministership mode, and shafts its electorate with BRINO, of course :D

Looking forward to iterations 9, 10, 11 <...> of this thread ;)

57 minutes ago, apelike said:

I would have hoped that no-one  could sink that low, not everyone on Universal credit is undeserving.

3 hours ago, Sidonica said:

I would have hoped that no-one  could sink that low, not everyone on Universal credit is undeserving.

I agree, unfortunately some can't help themselves being smug about it and are even wanting benefit cuts.