Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

I've been checking ditches for a upper class overprivileged twit but not found one yet sadly....

I heard one was saying vaguely good if utterly unacheivable things about rough sleepers and the other was burbling about Rameses II and making a colossal wreck of things....

It threatened to rain in Wakefield today but it didn’t, and it was quite clear and bright later on.

I got two different junk food shop menus through my letter box this morning but didn’t think that it was connected to the failure of Brexit to happen.

€uro Car Parts on Penistone Road is still called €uro Car Parts. Apart from all that, a fairly normal day.

There should be financial compensation for Leave voters who have had their democratic choice to Leave the EU ignored by the wealthy Remainer establishment.

Leave voters in the North (who have already suffered widespread poverty, deprivation, insecurity and marginalisation during our EU membership - hence their sensible decision to vote Leave) have also faced for the last three years an establishment elite refusing to implement the democratic decision of 17.4 million people.

It's time to compensate these voters for the shameful way their voting decision has been ignored and how our society has been torn apart by our membership of the EU trading bloc.

12 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

It's time to compensate these voters for the shameful way their voting decision has been ignored and how our society has been torn apart by our membership of the EU trading bloc.

I'ts time to start fining people who post Bobare on internet forums.

41 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

I'ts time to start fining people who post Bobare on internet forums.

the current conservatives would be broke

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

There should be financial compensation for Leave voters who have had their democratic choice to Leave the EU ignored.

The gift that keeps on giving! 🤣

There should be financial compensation for Leave voters who have had their democratic choice to Leave the EU ignored by the wealthy Remainer establishment.

We’ve all had financial compensation for not leaving the EU.

It comes in the form of an untrashed ecomomy, which is currently providing living standards roughly 5% higher than they will be post Brexit.

Spend it wisely. I’ve invested mine in some non-UK stocks.

Leave voters in the North (who have already suffered widespread poverty, deprivation, insecurity and marginalisation during our EU membership - hence their sensible decision to vote Leave) have also faced for the last three years an establishment elite refusing to implement the democratic decision of 17.4 million people.

So should the EU ask for its subsidies back? - Leave voters in the North have continued to milk the cash cows of EU subsidies since the leave vote, and Farage will continue to milk his particular EU gravy train for the foreseeable future.

What do you think, Mr Junk from the Trunk? Or is this just right wing or left wing (as you can't make your mind up) totalitarian / fascist / communistic propaganda?

1 hour ago, gaz 786 said:

Still not convinced its going to happen even though everyone I know voted for it 

Yes but that is just everyone you know. The majority of people in the UK did not vote for it so why should the majority of UK citizens be held to ransom by a shouty minority? 😳

19 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Yes but that is just everyone you know. The majority of people in the UK did not vote for it so why should the majority of UK citizens be held to ransom by a shouty minority? 😳

The majority who could vote won , so how ever you put it democracy should be observed.