Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

I think Bercow has just asked for another can to be supplied as the one MP's have been kicking for the last 3 years is getting a bit flat!

Nigels view on the deal from his live stream last night

he doesnt like it

21 minutes ago, apelike said:

I think Bercow has just asked for another can to be supplied as the one MP's have been kicking for the last 3 years is getting a bit flat!

Drat... and I put a perfectly good can of HP beans in the bin this week.

18 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Theres a new 500 page deal put forward that could change this country for decades and you think Mps should vote for it after only 48 hours? No government impact assessments, no committee scrutiny? Just vote for it because, what, Brexit is getting a bit boring?

Good grief.

It's strange the people complaining about the new agreement were saying it was 95% the same as Theresa May's Withdrawal Agreement so there is no justification for delaying voting on.  

21 minutes ago, apelike said:

He shouldn't have allowed the amendment for a delay.   At first they wanted Boris to ask for an extension if he didn't get a new deal in order to prevent a no-deal and now he has got a new deal they still want an extension.  They only reason those seeking  an extension  is to block the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU Referendum result.

31 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

No surprise there.  

Remain MPs, still doing all within their power to reverse the results of a democratic referendum.

Even the DUP voted for the Letwin amendment.

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

It's strange the people complaining about the new agreement were saying it was 95% the same as Theresa May's Withdrawal Agreement so there is no justification for delaying voting on.  

He shouldn't have allowed the amendment for a delay.   At first they wanted Boris to ask for an extension if he didn't get a new deal in order to prevent a no-deal and now he has got a new deal they still want an extension.  They only reason those seeking  an extension  is to block the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU Referendum result.

And lets hope they succeed.

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

I dont know whats in it. Have you read it? Do you know the ramifications? Has your MP read it? 

If Mps are happy to go with it, fine, but at least give it some sort of scrutiny. Unless, of course you think we just take a vote on something scribbled on a sheet of A4.

Well never expected anything different, it was never going to go through. Still believe they will do anything to stop it going through at all but maybe Corbyn and co will prove me wrong after they've looked at it properly, I doubt it though

7 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Even if the impact assessments, etc., had been done on May's deal, the 5% change has moved the customs border with the EU from Dover to between GB and NI - which is such a significant change as to rendered them no longer valid.

23 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I dont know whats in it. Have you read it? Do you know the ramifications? Has your MP read it? 

If Mps are happy to go with it, fine, but at least give it some sort of scrutiny. Unless, of course you think we just take a vote on something scribbled on a sheet of A4.

My MP supports the new Withdrawal Agreement.

Let's face it you wouldn't support any agreement because you have no respect for democracy.

Edited by Lockdoctor

Wasnt there another pointless march by middle class rich people in London today who don't agree with democracy?

25 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

My MP supports the new Withdrawal Agreement.

Let's face it you wouldn't support any agreement because you have no respect for democracy.

You do not believe in sovereignty. 

Edited by tinfoilhat