Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

26 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

All happened or is happening, and that's before we have left. Don't recall the sky falling in being mentioned though, maybe I missed that bit.

There has not been a recession, or 500,000 to 800,000 job losses since we voted to Leave the EU - as claimed by influential Remainers looking into their crystal balls...

7 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The main reason the EU bosses club was formed was to give European capitalists a global agenda in order to succeed economically against other international capitalists outside Europe.

We should never forget this. 

Without entrepreneurs and capitalism how do we create wealth and jobs? we cant all go and live in makeshift dens in the woods. 

5 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Having another referendum so soon might clarify the situation and could calm the situation.

I can't believe you just said that after having a jibe about crystal balls and experts. :hihi:

2 hours ago, Litotes said:

Why not? It would not be democratic  to force people to accept something they don't now want now they know what it means.

Leaving the EU on October 31 2019 reflects the wishes of the vast majority of the people who want parliament to deliver Brexit and just get on with it.

1 minute ago, Dardandec said:

.... we cant all go and live in makeshift dens in the woods. 

True but some would be better off doing that!

1 minute ago, apelike said:

I can't believe you just said that after having a jibe about crystal balls and experts. :hihi:

Goose and Gander - if you don't accept the criticism, then  you can't give it...

My statement has as much validity as yours...

3 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

There has not been a recession, or 500,000 to 800,000 job losses since we voted to Leave the EU - as claimed by influential Remainers looking into their crystal balls...

There was no recession because the bank of England did a bit of quantitative easing. and as for job's, take you're head out of the sand, remember we haven't left yet. 

3 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Leaving the EU on October 31 2019 reflects the wishes of the vast majority of the people who want parliament to deliver Brexit and just get on with it.

Any proof - that isn't 3 years out of date? (and by the way, it wasn't the vast majority. It was a small minority, but lets not go back down that rabbit hole as there are many dead beleavers down there.)

Edited by Litotes
spellink

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

We won't be leaving on the 31'st, not without a deal.

5 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Goose and Gander - if you don't accept the criticism, then  you can't give it...

My statement has as much validity as yours...

I didn't say otherwise, just laughing at what you put after criticizing me as you obviously didn't think it through before posting.

Edited by apelike

21 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Any proof - that isn't 3 years out of date? (and by the way, it wasn't the vast majority. It was a small minority, but lets not go back down that rabbit hole as there are many dead beleavers down there.)

All Remainers are over three years too late. We are almost out. The EU has gone. Deal with it.

If Remainers had put half as much effort into winning the referendum as they do trying to overturn the democratic result then perhaps things would be very different. 

6 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

All Remainers are over three years too late. We are almost out. The EU has gone. Deal with it.

If Remainers had put half as much effort into winning the referendum as they do trying to overturn the democratic result then perhaps things would be very different. 

You are going to really enjoy Super Saturday.

Best get your pencil sharpened for that second referendum