Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

That is not the case? How do you know - you admit you don't know in the next sentence - "I think" - So you don't know...

So why not give them a chance to prove you right?

Perhaps because you might be wrong and don't want to give democracy a chance?

How very Borrisean!

:)

So the remainers manage to force through another "peoples" vote. The vote is counted and the result is even closer than the last one, but it is in the remainers favour this time, remain 51% leave 49%. 17 million of us are unhappy with the result, because we lost and we refuse to accept it.

What happens now, best of three?.

Angel1.

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

That is not the case? How do you know - you admit you don't know in the next sentence - "I think" - So you don't know...

Because it would be just a wasted exercise and also using the same logic you also don't know. You have just stated that people are being forced to accept something they now dont want but how do you know?

So why not give them a chance to prove you right?

They can have that chance and I am not denying them but that chance is down to parliament and not me. As it goes if we leave they can have another referendum.

Perhaps because you might be wrong and don't want to give democracy a chance?

See above.

2 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

So the remainers manage to force through another "peoples" vote. The vote is counted and the result is even closer than the last one, but it is in the remainers favour this time, remain 51% leave 49%. 17 million of us are unhappy with the result, because we lost and we refuse to accept it.

Angel1.

No!  I think the electorate now fully understand the implications on both sides of the debate.

Another referendum will settle the issue, once and for all.

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

People knew exactly would could happen before the referendum.

Really? like 40 million refugees landing on our shores and Turkey joining the EU? When are Turkey joining the EU Mr. Boot? You seem to be the biggest armchair expert on here so I will ask you.

2 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

"Rich tories" - you mean the tories that are telling us we should accept Brexit?

No. I mean David Cameron and George Osbourne.

Champions of UK EU membership and economic austerity for the poorest and most vulnerable.

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Didn't you get the propaganda from Project Fear? Every household in the UK received a leaflet spelling out exactly why we must Remain and what would happen if we left. Rich Tories gave news conference after news conference warning about 850,000 job losses, doom and gloom and the sky falling in if we just voted to Leave, never mind actually Leaving...

All happened or is happening, and that's before we have left. Don't recall the sky falling in being mentioned though, maybe I missed that bit.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Can't happen, I mean lets face it, denying a million deceased people what they voted for, I mean come on, where is the democracy in that? pfft. 

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

So then Mr. Cake. When is you're wife leaving the UK? I mean lets face it, she voted to leave the EU because it is corrupt (allegedly), so is the UK, so I assume she is leaving the UK also? No?

10 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

No. I mean David Cameron and George Osbourne.

Champions of UK EU membership and economic austerity for the poorest and most vulnerable.

They are small fry at the side of who you voted for.

Another question for our armchair Brexit expert. How are the poorest and most vulnerable in our society going to be better off outside of our membership of the EU?

Make these ludicrous statements and you have to back them up Mr. Boot.

Edited by Dardandec

1 hour ago, Padders said:

No!  I think the electorate now fully understand the implications on both sides of the debate.

Although I agree with the bit about the voters understanding more I very much doubt that another referendum would settle the issue once and for all. There is still not enough of a swing to remain to make it decisive and I am sure parliament are aware of that as well. Having another referendum so soon could exacerbate the situation.

12 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Another question for our armchair Brexit expert. How are the poorest and most vulnerable in our society going to be better off outside of our membership of the EU?

Don't forget they will have the full support of the massed ranks of the Monk Bretton Civil Servants for Revolutionary Marxist Moggism.

The Tories are laughing their socks off quaking in their boots.

2 minutes ago, apelike said:

Although I agree with the bit about the voters understanding more I very much doubt that another referendum would settle the issue once and for all. There is still not enough of a swing to remain to make it decisive and I am sure parliament are aware of that as well. Having another referendum so soon could exacerbate the situation.

Yet more crystal ball gazing from the expert - but we know about experts...

Having another referendum so soon might clarify the situation and could calm the situation.

2 hours ago, janie48 said:

I'm glad leaving the EU has been made difficult for us, we should never forget the  main reason why the EU was formed and peace in Europe must always continue. 

The main reason the EU bosses club was formed was to give European capitalists a global agenda in order to succeed economically against other international capitalists outside Europe.

We should never forget this.