Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

1 minute ago, AlAN J said:

Anyone heard the rumour about the gunpowder plot involving the referendum losers. No prizes for guessing the day. 😂😂😂😂

I haven’t. 

Do tell us more.

On 11/10/2019 at 00:06, apelike said:

So I ask again, not forgetting this was about NI: do you think that sort of thing does not happen now when there is also a non existent border or controls, or is there some sort of weird logic to it?

Can't believe i missed this. Yes it does happen now but don't you Rexiteers want closed borders? isn't that what you voted for? or is it only when it suits you? No weird logic at all, only in  your head.

7 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 - 2030, 2031 and on and on Ad Infinitum I suppose.

Angel1

We are leaving the EU so it doesn't matter what year it is. There was no implement date on my voting form, was there on yours? Nice post removal about your neighbours, friends, mates, workers mates, workers mates mates, friends aunties, friends aunties next door neighboor and her mate, man in the pub, man in the pub and his mates, man in the pub and his work mates, bloke who works down the local chippy and his mates. What you frightened of Angel cake?

Edited by Dardandec

3 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Not really as that is also based on the same report that this quote came from:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/foreign-affairs/brexit/news/107171/pro-remain-mps-plot-fresh-vote-second-referendum-during

Quote by Hilary Benn:

"This is an opportunity - if we can get a majority, and that is a big if - for Parliament to say we can find a way forward, a confirmatory referendum is the way to do it, let's go and ask the British people finally to take the decision."

Edited by apelike

2 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Can't believe i missed this. Yes it does happen now but don't you Rexiteers want closed borders? isn't that what you voted for? or is it only when it suits you?

I never voted for closed borders, then again I never voted for open ones either!

2 hours ago, Dardandec said:

No weird logic at all, only in  your head.

Sorry but you have now just confirmed that it is! :)

Oh dear, the DUP are beginning to resist the new double customs arrangement in Johnson’s latest proposal. 

This isn’t going through Parliament either. 

Let's get ready for Brexit!

Exciting times, we are nearly out! 

Let's do this!

30 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Let's get ready for Brexit!

Exciting times, we are nearly out! 

Let's do this!

You haven’t been following very closely have you? I wonder what will happen on Saturday. 

The great irony out of this is that the DUP are creating the situation that makes a second referendum far more likely. Bless their cotton socks. 

Edited by Albert the Cat

9 hours ago, apelike said:

Not really as that is also based on the same report that this quote came from:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/foreign-affairs/brexit/news/107171/pro-remain-mps-plot-fresh-vote-second-referendum-during

Quote by Hilary Benn:

"This is an opportunity - if we can get a majority, and that is a big if - for Parliament to say we can find a way forward, a confirmatory referendum is the way to do it, let's go and ask the British people finally to take the decision."

I doubt there would be all this palaver if the referendum went the other way 52:48 remain leave.

You bet your life  the remains wouldn't be shouting for a second  referendum: let the people decide.

I thought they had.

But of course they didn't know what they were doing 3 years ago.

Edited by davyboy

6 minutes ago, davyboy said:

I doubt there would be all this palaver if the referendum went the other way 52:48 remain leave.

You bet your life  the remains wouldn't be shouting for a second  referendum: let the people decide.

I thought they had.

But of course they didn't know what they were doing 3 years ago.

That's not what your leader said. "In a 52/48 referendum result this would be unfinished business" Do you remember that?

14 hours ago, apelike said:

I agree but we will have to wait just like in any GE to have the result carried out first and then have another vote.

Who wont?.. Oh yes its parliament who are our sovereign body that make the rules and represents us but somehow that sovereignty now does not count. Its seems you only like democracy when it suits you and goes your way, and if I am not mistaken you didn't even take part in it like several on here who complain. Better stock up on tissues now ready for the day because they may get scarce with all the remainers buying them.

Yet again, you are mistaken...

1 hour ago, Dardandec said:

That's not what your leader said. "In a 52/48 referendum result this would be unfinished business" Do you remember that?

The person you are referring to had no authority. The leader of our country stated that whatever the UK people decided on 23rd June 2016 would be implemented and there would be no re-negotiations or another referendum.   Do you remember that?

Edited by Lockdoctor