Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

sadly brexit is all consuming, they dont care in their single minded obsession, if it was say Corbyn though they would be enraged over the behaviour

Unfortunately I think this phenomenon is even more than Brexit.

How does Trump maintain his popularity in the US.

Isolationism ,protectionism and xenophobia has a weird resonance with too many people.

11 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Unfortunately I think this phenomenon is even more than Brexit.

How does Trump maintain his popularity in the US.

Isolationism ,protectionism and xenophobia has a weird resonance with too many people.

I think you are correct. We’ve reached a desperate low as a country. If you look at some of the stuff that has come out of Leave.eu today, it is horrifying.

Even worse, it has lead to a tidal wave of anti-German xenophobia across social media platforms.

To paraphrase the vile Leave.eu slogan: we didn’t fight and win two world wars to allow fascists to take over our country. We can’t let them win.

Dark days indeed. 

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

To paraphrase the vile Leave.eu slogan: we didn’t fight and win two world wars to allow fascists to take over our country. We can’t let them win.

The thing is, they didn't...

The United Kingdom did, and the one thing they are doing is destroying the United Kingdom for no rational reason.

Alternative viewpoint - they are allowing the fascists to take over our country by supporting the racist, sexist, fascist, cheating, lying Boris Johnson and the German hating (apart from his german passport owning children) Farage.

Hypocrisy your name is Brexit!

14 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I think you are correct. We’ve reached a desperate low as a country. If you look at some of the stuff that has come out of Leave.eu today, it is horrifying.

Even worse, it has lead to a tidal wave of anti-German xenophobia across social media platforms.

Dark days indeed. 

I can't see it getting better in the short term. The front pages tomorrow will be interesting. Will the telegraph et al double down on their boy or will they come to their senses?

Hooray for the EU every thing they do is great every thing the UK does is bad. Well done the EU you are fantastic.

6 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Hooray for the EU every thing they do is great every thing the UK does is bad. Well done the EU you are fantastic.

Brexiteers are definitely losing the plot as we get nearer to October 31st. 😳😱😵

I reckon some people’s heads will explode when we don’t leave. 

55 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

That’s the most sense you’ve ever spoken 

On 07/10/2019 at 15:09, Mister M said:

I'm almost certain that the UK would get an opt out from its citizens doing national service, if we satyed.

I'm afraid 'almost certain' isn't the cast iron guarantee that I would be looking for.

2 hours ago, Litotes said:

So we get rid of the lying, cheating, sexist, racist oaf.

I cannot believe how many people advocate that sort of behaviour by supporting him.

Are you familiar with the term 'useful idiot'?

On 07/10/2019 at 16:11, melthebell said:

which is OUR fault, NOT the EUs

No, it would be OUR fault in the likely event, for letting our politicians trample over the wishes of the people.

Farmers are feeling betrayed after it was announced that 88% of imports will be allowed into the country without import taxes for a year on Brexit. 

They voted for it! Let’s give our farmers what they want. In the words of @Car Boot, “Let’s Do This!”

People deserve their comeuppance. 

9 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

No, it would be OUR fault in the likely event, for letting our politicians trample over the wishes of the people.

Ermm not sure that you answered the quote correctly, I was talking about vetos and an eu army, nothing to do with the wishes of the people?? Unless you've changed the meaning.