Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

9 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Thursday 31 October 2019 is No Deal Full Clean Brexit Celebration Day!

I've started stocking up on the drinks so that we can party and bring in the new era of freedom and democracy in style! Do we leave with No Deal at 11:00 or midnight? 

I want to know at what time to start the countdown to we're Leaving forever!

You're optimistic.

I don't trust Boris to deliver Brexit one bit, even less than I trusted Cameron to implement it.

11 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I've started stocking up on the drinks so that we can party

Stocking up on drinks? Surely you still have the drinks left over from 29th March and 30th June!

Never mind, when it doesn’t happen you can buy a big bag of coke off Wee Tommy Robinson and go and join the far-right protests in Parliament Square fighting with the police. 😂🤣😂

6 minutes ago, Litotes said:

C'mon, you don't know?  But you know everything?

Surely the fact you don't know is a plot by the elitist EU-backing anti-proletariat to undermine the democratic right of the poor and down trodden to get their bottles of cheap UK-manufactured cider out to celebrate the Suicide (P)Act that the ill-informed Leavers voted for after being betrayed by the father of the german-passport-owning children (aka the leader of the Brexit party) and the cheating, lying, sexist, racist PM.

Or are you talking rubbish?

No, we're definitely Leaving together. Remainers and Leavers alike. On the 31 October 2019. 

Do we start celebrations at 23:00 or midnight? How are other forum members celebrating?

5 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

No, we're definitely Leaving together. Remainers and Leavers alike. On the 31 October 2019. 

Do we start celebrations at 23:00 or midnight? How are other forum members celebrating?

St Jeremy doesnt want a "clean" brexit. You should change your avatar.

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

I've started stocking up on the drinks so that we can party and bring in the new era of freedom and democracy in style! Do we leave with No Deal at 11:00 or midnight? 

I hope they have long use by dates on them. We aren't leaving without a deal mate, the country cannot afford it, and fortunately there are some grown ups to prevent this.

11.00 PM and Midnight? it can be whatever time you want it to be Mr. Boot.

14 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

11.00 PM and Midnight? it can be whatever time you want it to be Mr. Boot.

Maybe all the crackpot, bonkers right-wing, Brexiteers should put their money where their mouthes are and organise a big ‘Leaving do’ in Hyde Park.

I can’t see that happening as most Leave supporters are professional moaners who don’t actually do anything except gripe about how badly done by they are. All this talk of riots in the streets if we don’t leave on October 31st is just nonsense. Most Leave supporters won’t even know that we haven’t left and will just carry on watching Jeremy Kyle.

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Thursday 31 October 2019 is No Deal Full Clean Brexit Celebration Day!

I want to know at what time to start the countdown to we're Leaving forever!

Friday 1st November is “grovel to the EU to start talking about a trade deal” day

Saturday November 2nd is the day that reality bites and we finally clock that we have no friends left.

It is also the day that I start using my Brexit stockpile. It comprises 100 litres of decent French wine. Three bottles of good brandy. And plenty of staple foods.

I’d get myself down to Aldi if I were you, before they run out of turnips.

Edited by Pettytom

5 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You can’t give an instruction in a non binding referendum, you can only advise.

So you continue to play on words, no surprise.  

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

So you continue to play on words, no surprise.  

Indeed.

Fancy insisting on the meaning of words actually meaning something.

Bloody Communists.

Guest makapaka
On 03/10/2019 at 21:55, Penistone999 said:

As long as we leave the EU hell on 31st October, i dont care how it is done.  Hopefully a No Deal exit. 

So England should stay in the EU just to keep the peace in Belfast ? No chance. 

No - not England - the United Kingdom.

23 minutes ago, makapaka said:

No - not England - the United Kingdom.

Personally , i dont care about scotland or wales . If they wish to lick the EU`s boots thats up to them. Id happily let them go their own way and stay in the EU. 

Guest makapaka
10 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Personally , i dont care about scotland or wales . If they wish to lick the EU`s boots thats up to them. Id happily let them go their own way and stay in the EU. 

What about Northern Ireland?