Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49842590

This says it's about an even split, BUT it's nearly all women and ethnics

That article says that complaints are evenly split but doesn’t say what is the nature of the complaints.

As far as death threats are concerned I haven't heard of a single death threat against Brexit supporting MPs but there seems to have been a ton of them against Remain supporters, the vast majority being against as you say women and ethnic minorities. 

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

That article says that complaints are evenly split but doesn’t say what is the nature of the complaints.

As far as death threats are concerned I haven't heard of a single death threat against Brexit supporting MPs but there seems to have been a ton of them against Remain supporters, the vast majority being against as you say women and ethnic minorities. 

Don't be mistaken - leave MPs have also been subject to torrents of threats and abuse.

12 minutes ago, Phanerothyme said:

Don't be mistaken - leave MPs have also been subject to torrents of threats and abuse.

It is quite sickening of you to try and make a comparison.  Many Leave MPs get assasinated lately?

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

14 minutes ago, Phanerothyme said:

1 minute ago, Albert the Cat said:

It is quite sickening of you to try and make a comparison.  Many Leave MPs get assasinated lately?

Please read what I wrote before going off on one.

29 minutes ago, Phanerothyme said:

Evidence please?

1 hour ago, Litotes said:

Evidence please?

There aren't any. The leave campaign are still flogging a dead horse to the leavers and they fall for it, frightened to death of anybody changing their mind.

This is not over by a long chalk

In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. ;)

I ain't going to be winding my neck in anytime soon. 

MP’s have let everyone down they have also not done themselves anyfavours at  all the way they have behaved  in the House of Commons they actually appeared to be enjoying what has to be whatever’s  your views on Brexit a total embarrassment for our country.I condone any violence but am not surprised at all that it’s happened people are angry and those who are extremist will always take it too far.

8 minutes ago, Fudbeer said:

people are angry and those who are extremist will always take it too far.

How angry do you have to be to threaten to kill someone?

We’re talking about a referendum three and a half years ago, not a war or a terrorist campaign.

And I’m not entirely sure that many of the female MPs telling of the daily abuse they receive seemed to be enjoying it. It was reported recently that stress and absence due to illness among MPs had risen to record levels. The only people I saw enjoying themselves were the public schoolboys egging Bozo on.

What a difference a few days make.

It wasn't long ago on here that Brexiters were described as old, harmless, immobile, apathetic, dying vegetables, not capable of walking on a demonstration, and not motivated enough.

Now it seems they're dangerous hoardes, capable of rampaging, rioting, threatening, murdering! 

Make your minds up.

4 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

What a difference a few days make.

It wasn't long ago on here that Brexiters were described as old, harmless, immobile, apathetic, dying vegetables, not capable of walking on a demonstration, and not motivated enough.

Now it seems they're dangerous hoardes, capable of rampaging, rioting, threatening, murdering! 

Make your minds up.

perhaps there are two sorts of brexiters...

5 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

Hardly.

Remind us what happened after the March 29th deadline passed without leaving the UK?

9 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

How angry do you have to be to threaten to kill someone?

We’re talking about a referendum three and a half years ago, not a war or a terrorist campaign.

And I’m not entirely sure that many of the female MPs telling of the daily abuse they receive seemed to be enjoying it. It was reported recently that stress and absence due to illness among MPs had risen to record levels. The only people I saw enjoying themselves were the public schoolboys egging Bozo on.

Jess Phillips willing to stab Jeremy Corbyn 'in the front, not the back'

Says it all, Liebour on Liebour indeed. Then has the temerity to get to her feet in Parliament and berate the PM for his language. You could not make this crap up. Lets have a General Election and put an end to this debacle. Oh, sorry we cannot, St Jeremy is scared, he knows he will be destroyed at the polls.

Angel1.