Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Yes we know - with the exception of South Korea (who mainly sell stuff to us) they're with such great trading partners, to wit; 

Just out of interest how many of these make a lot of insulin?

1 hour ago, FinBak said:

Quick Q... Why wasn't our EXIT from the EU Immediate?

A. So the other side could take YEARS and YEARS.... to try and change our minds.!

Beyond a joke. and to hoof with Democracy...What Democracy?

You've literally no clue what you are on about.

18 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I was posting from the middle of Eurotunnel.

4G from France Telecom throughout.

Hopefully I’ve just set the record for the deepest SF post ever😀

Meh, honestly I was really hoping for a submarine.

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

According to apelike the main manafacturers are  in "US, Brazil, Denmark, France, China, Russia, Algeria, Japan, Puerto Rico, Italy, Germany, India and Saudi Arabia"

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/469438-consequences-of-brexit-part-8-read-first-post-before-posting/page/139/?tab=comments#comment-8288543

So as far as I can tell - none.

But don't forget apelike did stress a couple of times that we do manafacture our own insulin - all of half of one percent of our needs,

Edited by Longcol

17 minutes ago, FinBak said:

I never Misspelled Anything.!

I knew what I voted for 3 YEARS AGO..... And so did countless others.!

We don't need 3 years to 'THINK' about it.

So what was your solution to the Irish border issue?

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

That does not really matter as the companies who make it have already stated that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit. But as the remainers on here are fond of stating, parliament have passed a law stopping a no-deal brexit so in that scenario and if we leave with a deal I think we still have 21 months to re-negotiate.

2 minutes ago, apelike said:

That does not really matter as the companies who make it have already stated that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit. But as the remainers on here are fond of stating, parliament have passed a law stopping a no-deal brexit so in that scenario and if we leave with a deal I think we still have 21 months to re-negotiate.

And if we have a no deal brexit.......................................

1 hour ago, altus said:

You misspelled "Because despite wanting to leave for decades, the leave campaigners hadn't given any thought at all into the practicalities of doing so."

Or as L00b put it "too many Leavers are unafraid of the changes brought about by any form of Brexit, in the exact same way gerbils are unafraid of A Level physics."

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/469438-consequences-of-brexit-part-8-read-first-post-before-posting/page/128/?tab=comments#comment-8287398

Edited by Longcol

45 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And if we have a no deal brexit.......................................

I thought I had covered that but to reiterate: "the companies who make it have already stated that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit."

8 minutes ago, apelike said:

I thought I had covered that but to reiterate: "the companies who make it have already stated that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit."

These companies dictate inter-country trade policy how exactly?  It is not in their gift to say one way or another how trade will be affected.

1 hour ago, FinBak said:

They are only countless to leave voters...

1 hour ago, apelike said:

So we may be OK for insulin.

What about all the thousands of other goods we import & export?

3 hours ago, apelike said:

And I state that no-deal or with-a-deal Brexit is going to cause economic chaos for the UK.

So you are happy to accept that and promote it as fact?

4 hours ago, FinBak said:

We don't need 3 years to 'THINK' about it.

Please clarify what you voted for.

What was the Irish border solution that you voted for?

What was the trade agreement you voted for?

What was the solution to the dearth of workers for the agricultural sector?

What was the solution to the dearth of workers for the health-care sector?

Where was the revenue coming from for the exchequer to enable the magic money tree to be shaken?

Did you vote for the increase in xenophobic extremism?

Did you vote for the rise in right-wing extremism?

Are you happy to embrace all of this - because this is what the vote has delivered...

Give yourself a big pat on your back! And then get yourself off to the food bank, because that is what has been delivered.