Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

4 minutes ago, apelike said:

So that then begs the question to you, which of those countries do we have trade deals with as you seem unsure?

Do you ever read the thread beyond the last post?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/469438-consequences-of-brexit-part-8-read-first-post-before-posting/page/139/?tab=comments#comment-8288601

14 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Well you obviously didnt read mine properly as the question was aimed at pettytom. However you do realise that just because we don't have trade deals with countries not on that list it does not stop us trading with them in the same way as we do now.

1 hour ago, apelike said:

Well you obviously didnt read mine properly as the question was aimed at pettytom. However you do realise that just because we don't have trade deals with countries not on that list it does not stop us trading with them in the same way as we do now.

Lol you mean through the eu?

Quick Q... Why wasn't our EXIT from the EU Immediate?

A. So the other side could take YEARS and YEARS.... to try and change our minds.!

Beyond a joke. and to hoof with Democracy...What Democracy?

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol you mean through the eu?

I don't think many Brexiteers realise how many of our trade deals were negotiated through the EU (like all of them) and that they all expire the minute we leave the EU.

10 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I don't think many Brexiteers realise how many of our trade deals were negotiated through the EU (like all of them) and that they all expire the minute we leave the EU.

You just can't make it up, it's them there unicorns again

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

You just can't make it up, it's them there unicorns again

The whole world is queuing up to buy British Unicorns so we can live happily in our little bubble.

32 minutes ago, FinBak said:

Quick Q... Why wasn't our EXIT from the EU Immediate?

A. So the other side could take YEARS and YEARS.... to try and change our minds.!

You misspelled "Because despite wanting to leave for decades, the leave campaigners hadn't given any thought at all into the practicalities of doing so."

47 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Me bold.. Whether they expire on not is also down to whether we make a deal or not and we have already signed 13 "continuity" deals covering 38 countries or territories.

Edited by apelike

4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Are you in a submarine?

I was posting from the middle of Eurotunnel.

4G from France Telecom throughout.

Hopefully I’ve just set the record for the deepest SF post ever😀

22 minutes ago, altus said:

You misspelled "Because despite wanting to leave for decades, the leave campaigners hadn't given any thought at all into the practicalities of doing so."

I never Misspelled Anything.!

I knew what I voted for 3 YEARS AGO..... And so did countless others.!

We don't need 3 years to 'THINK' about it.

2 minutes ago, apelike said:

Me bold.. Whether they expire on not is also down to whether we make a deal or not and we have already signed 13 "continuity" deals covering 38 countries or territories.

Yes we know - with the exception of South Korea (who mainly sell stuff to us) they're with such great trading partners, to wit;