Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

1 minute ago, Lex Luthor said:

Oh, just however many it takes to get your way,then.  As I thought.

Top cat's way? he has done nothing but expose the lies and mistruths by the leavers on these threads. All I ever see from you leaver's is won that, democracy this. Tell us what we have won, Please.

7 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

So we would be continuing the symbiotic partnership that is Europol, so I don't see a problem.

Neither do I, but many of your crackpot Brexiteer mates would call this a ‘surrender’ as Europol comes under the €uropean Court of Justice.

Edited by Top Cats Hat

10 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

Well, unless the EU are stupid, they'd want to negotiate a deal, presumably, seeing as they'd be benefitting the most.  So we would be continuing the symbiotic partnership that is Europol, so I don't see a problem.

I think you'll find we rely on Europol to extradite criminals to the UK much more than the EU rely on us extraditing criminals.

https://www.ft.com/content/fb6225e6-b276-11e8-99ca-68cf89602132

17 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

And again in a can, any positives of leaving yet? Eight threads on and nothing.

I've listed mine.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I think you'll find we rely on Europol to extradite criminals to the UK much more than the EU rely on us extraditing criminals.

https://www.ft.com/content/fb6225e6-b276-11e8-99ca-68cf89602132

I was referring to intelligence to thwart terrorism.

15 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Neither do I, but many of your crackpot Brexiteer mates would call this a ‘surrender’ as Europol comes under the €uropean Court of Justice.

I wish you could get your head around the fact that Brexiters are individuals, with different motives for leaving.  

I know you believe these constant, pathetic, insults serve your cause well, but for many Brexiters, they're simply not true.

6 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

I've listed mine.

Yes, but yours are different to hobinfoot’s which are different to Angelfire’s which are different to Lockdoctor’s which are different to Penny’s which are different to Robin-H’s which are different to Baron’s which are different to peter’s which are different to Delayed’s which are different to apelike’s which are different to Ecconoob’s which are different to CarBoot’s reasons for leaving the EU. *

At least Remainers all have the same reason for wanting to remain, rather than the 57 varieties of Leavers.

(*apologies to any right wing posters I have missed.)

10 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I think you will find that it would have. 

Under May’s deal, we would have no longer been legally a member of the EU. Just because that is not enough for an extreme Brexit supporter like you does not change that fact.

The Backstop gave Brussels the power to keep us in until they said we could leave if the Irish border wasnt sorted out. That isnt leaving, that is giving Brussels the power do decide our future. It was a surrender deal . 

5 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

The Backstop gave Brussels the power to keep us in until they said we could leave if the Irish border wasnt sorted out. That isnt leaving, that is giving Brussels the power do decide our future. It was a surrender deal . 

Under that deal, the UK would no longer legally be a member of the EU, therefore call it what you like, the UK would have left the EU.

As I said earlier, Leavers all have different ideas of what leaving means, Yours is no more or no less valid than anyone else’s. Maybe you should have decided what Leave meant before you voted for it. 🤣😂🤣

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-no-deal-benefits-positive-consequences-uk-leaving-eu-explained/

In the absence of any contribution from our Brexit supporters I hope that the link will list most of the “positives “that we may experience.

Perhaps more could be added,but I must say that I remain unconvinced.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

At least Remainers all have the same reason for wanting to remain, rather than the 57 varieties of Leavers.

Yes we know and that is to keep the status quo because they are frightened of change.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Mmmm... Maybe you should apologise for making out all leavers on here are right wing as I'm certainly not.

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Yes, but yours are different to hobinfoot’s which are different to Angelfire’s which are different to Lockdoctor’s which are different to Penny’s which are different to Robin-H’s which are different to Baron’s which are different to peter’s which are different to Delayed’s which are different to apelike’s which are different to Ecconoob’s which are different to CarBoot’s reasons for leaving the EU. *

Where have I said that I voted leave?

8 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

It was agreed before we voted, Cameron put it on the record. 

No, it wasn't.

Edited by ads36