Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

4 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

You would lose your bet.  Our country regardless of who is Prime Minister will continue to respect foreign leaders who visit our country.  The Luxembourg Prime Minister is an embarrassment to his own country.

LOL! Do you need help about your bad case of amnesia?

Bettel is doing just fine with the locals, thanks. Just re-elected a few months back, as it happens. They like their politicians both talking straight and not sufferring fools gladly around these parts.

Delighted to see still more moaning by Leavers at Johnson getting told his hard truths by Varadkar and now Bettel. And they called anti-Brexit supporters 'remoaners' :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by L00b

Posts and the quote chain have been removed, individuals would be aware why they were banned and is only discussed at the Helpdesk.

Edited by Groose

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So the Luxembourg PM organised the protesters?

Really?

Seems like Beetle upset a few,

EU's furious backlash at Bettel for damaging 'European cause' after hijacking Brexit talks

XAVIER BETTEL faced a furious backlash from his European colleagues today after his “discourteous” Brexit ambush of Boris Johnson.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1179062/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Xavier-Bettel-Luxembourg-Boris-Johnson-latest-update

5 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

You would lose your bet.  Our country regardless of who is Prime Minister will continue to respect foreign leaders who visit our country.  The Luxembourg Prime Minister is an embarrassment to his own country.

I don’t think that Donald Trump was universally acclaimed on his visit.Someone must have been holding on to the Baby Trump balloon.

Still no harm done because he tweeted “they like me over there”

Actually, I don’t like him anywhere.

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I don’t think that Donald Trump was universally acclaimed on his visit.Someone must have been holding on to the Baby Trump balloon.

And Boris Johnson is ‘Britain Trump’ lol

1 hour ago, L00b said:

LOL! Do you need help about your bad case of amnesia?

Bettel is doing just fine with the locals, thanks. Just re-elected a few months back, as it happens. They like their politicians both talking straight and not sufferring fools gladly around these parts.

Delighted to see still more moaning by Leavers at Johnson getting told his hard truths by Varadkar and now Bettel. And they called anti-Brexit supporters 'remoaners' :rolleyes::lol:

Well done to Bettel if the people of little Luxembourg support him.  But as retep's post shows Bettel hasn't received support on the world stage for his discourteous behaviour.  Our country's Prime Minister is considered to be a normal person on the world stage unlike the president of France who is married to someone who is old enough to be his grandma.  

Edited by Lockdoctor

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

Our country's Prime Minister is considered to be a normal person on the world stage

If the world is defined as Donald Trump and Brexit supporters................................................

18 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Still no harm done because he tweeted “they like me over there”

Actually, I don’t like him anywhere.

The point is our Government didn't seek to embarrass Donald Trump by exposing him to the protesters with baby Trump balloons.

Edited by Lockdoctor

4 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Well done to Bettel if the people of little Luxembourg support him.  But as retep's post shows Bettel hasn't received support on the world stage for his discourteous behaviour.  Our country's Prime Minister is considered to be a normal person on the world stage unlike the president of France who is married to someone who is old enough to be his grandma.  

What a bizarre thing to say?

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What a bizarre thing to say?

I am missing your point. Do you think it is normal for a man to marry a women old enough to be his grandma?

3 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I am missing your point. Do you think it is normal for a man to marry a women old enough to be his grandma?

Perhaps being 25 years older, she isn't old enough to be his grandma?

You do seem to have a strange view of the French.

18 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

unlike the president of France who is married to someone who is old enough to be his grandma.  

I suppose that comes as no surprise given that 70% of leave voters did so because they don’t like foreigners!

Well done that man.

(by the way, what business is it of yours or anyone else’s who he is married to?)