Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

Just now, Dardandec said:

Is not having a manifesto a problem to you?

Ignoring all the candidates voted for by EU citizens and dictating to the EU Parliament who it must nominate as EU President - somebody who was not even on the ballot paper - is a problem for all those who support democracy and freedom. 

5 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Ignoring all the candidates voted for by EU citizens and dictating to the EU Parliament who it must nominate as EU President - somebody who was not even on the ballot paper - is a problem for all those who support democracy and freedom. 

I didn't ask you that so lets try again.

Just now, Dardandec said:

I didn't ask you that so lets try again.

While we are at it, Mr Boot.

How would we get on if nobody created wealth?

lets try this one again too Mr.Boot.

What will be the second stage? Or are you just a typical Brextremist? I guarantee you, you will not destroy the rich under any circumstances, However in your power struggle you will destroy the poor. Are you happy with that? 

12 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

If you come on here with pie in the sky statements, you are going to get asked questions, if you cant answer them questions  then you're statements are floored, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

If you come on here with pie in the sky statements, you are going to get asked questions, if you cant answer them questions  then you're statements are floored, sorry.

Why didn't you read the link to an article from a reputable newspaper I left for you?

4 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Why didn't you read the link to an article from a reputable newspaper I left for you?

11 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

While we are at it, Mr Boot.

The working class create the wealth under a capitalist system.

So called 'wealth creators' are greedy businessmen who exploit the working class for their own selfish ends.

6 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I have read it, so now answer my questions.

Just now, Car Boot said:

So called 'wealth creators' are greedy businessmen who exploit the working class for their own selfish ends.

So.

How would we get on without them?

It is a straightforward question. Answer it please

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

I work for a cash rich company and get paid more than handsomely for my efforts. How is that exploitation? or are you on about menial unskilled work?