Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

14 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The Tory Prime Minister Boris Johnson hasn't created a minister tasked with the racist and fascist role of "Protecting the British way of life". 

But the newly unelected EU President, Ursula von der Leyen, has announced this week a new role for a vice-president for 'protecting the European way of life'.  Which is very sinister, as the 'way of life' is different across the continent of Europe. Germany hasn't the same 'way of life' as Spain, or Estonia, or Latvia. What do these very different 'way of lifes' need protection from?

Should Boris Johnson introduce a similar fascist policy?

Nazi Germany had very similar policies...

You must be disappointed that corbyn wants to stay in the EU.

47 minutes ago, Longcol said:

All hail Monk Bretton Civil Servants for Marxist / Faragist / Moggism whocan read the minds of the entire electorate.

Now  this bit about Johnson being above the law if he ignores an Act of Parliament........

Do you agree with the unelected EU President, Ursula von der Leyen, that the EU must become a European white nationalist Union?

30 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

That will be the wealth creators then.

Probably a group worth listening to.

If you want an nhs, social security, pensions etc. 

Wealth creators generally don't want to pay any tax.

They certainly don't want their taxes to fund the NHS, social security or state pensions. They are the very last group we should be listening to when it comes to universal healthcare and state provision for the poorest. 

I guess that you support our EU membership. Typical.

Edited by Car Boot

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Do you agree with the unelected EU President, Ursula von der Leyen,

How do you work out she is unelected? or is it more of you're fake anti EU rhetoric?

Just now, Car Boot said:

They certainly don't want their taxes to fund the NHS, social security or state pensions. They are the very last group we should be listening to when it comes to Universal healthcare and state provision for the poorest. 

I guess that you support our EU membership. Typical.

Wealth creators are the only ones who really  pay tax. 

Until you you understand that, you don’t understand economics or society.

On 01/09/2019 at 22:49, Dardandec said:

What will be the second stage? Or are you just a typical Brextremist? I guarantee you, you will not destroy the rich under any circumstances, However in your power struggle you will destroy the poor. Are you happy with that? 

Still waiting for an answer to this too if you don't mind.

3 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

You do realise that the EU is clamping down on tax avoidance right? that is why your rich mates want out of the EU, you do know this yeah?

7 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

How do you work out she is unelected? or is it more of you're fake anti EU rhetoric?

How many candidates were permitted to stand against Ursula von der Leyen?

Why was Ursula von der Leyen not on the lead candidate system ballot paper and she didn't have a manifesto? Why was her appointment decided behind closed doors and MEPs given no input into her nomination? Why is democracy despised by the EU Commission?

14 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

As for your 'more educated remainders' (sic) comment, it smacks of typical misplaced Remainer arrogance.

The problem I see with the educational side of remain/ leave, and I have thought this all along, is I really don't think a fair majority of leave voters realise what the true implications of leaving actually are.

Now, I am not saying people are stupid or thick or anything like that at all, and don't think that at all, but I do generally think a lot of voters didn't, and still don't realise the full implications of leaving.

16 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Wealth creators are the only ones who really  pay tax. 

Until you you understand that, you don’t understand economics or society.

Wealth creators should be creating wealth for the state to redistribute.

Or they should be in prison.

3 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

How many candidates were permitted to stand against Ursula von der Leyen?

Why was Ursula von der Leyen not on the lead candidate system ballot paper and she didn't have a manifesto? Why was her appointment decided behind closed doors and MEPs given no input into her nomination? Why is democracy despised by the EU Commission?

Links please?

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

Wealth creators should be creating wealth for the state to redistribute.

Or they should be in prison.

Why?

How would we get on if nobody created wealth?

Edited by Pettytom