Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

14 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Surprised you didn't mention the fantastic help we got from the 2.5 million Indians , the biggest ever volunteer army.

All the commonwealth countries helped to fight against evil during World War II  I thought Melthebell is from Whitby which is a long way from India. I am puzzled by the relevance of your comment.

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

All the commonwealth countries helped to fight against evil during World War II  I thought Melthebell is from Whitby which is a long way from India. I am puzzled by the relevance of your comment.

NO, im FROM sheffield, ;) hence why im on this forum

5 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You can state it AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE.

But please remember, repeating something endlessly doesn’t make it true.

It just makes it into a boring lie.

You're embarrassing yourself.  I am not the only Remain voter in the country who respects the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

My apologies,  I thought you were from Whitby or lived there.

Edited by Lockdoctor

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

You're embarrassing yourself.  I am not the only Remain voter in the country who respects the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.

You tell many people that they are “embarrassing themselves “

Please choose a different insult. That one is worn out and boring now 

23 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

I assume you're not arguing that the reason the UK was overtaken by India was because of Brexit, as that would be rather strange!

I’m not claiming it was because of Brexit, I was pointing out to Lockdoctor that Britain’s economy is on the slide and that Brexit would further that slide.

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

You tell him Mel. 

I’m not sure where he gets off talking about where folk are from.

1 hour ago, Litotes said:

...., the electorate are exercising their democratic right to change their minds.

As pointed out before, the electorate may have the democratic right to change their minds but the electorate are not the ones in charge as that burden is on the government and parliament. The electorates only democratic involvement is to vote and only then if parliament so deems it to be. Who is eligible to vote on any issue is also set by parliament as we have already seen in this referendum.

6 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You can state it AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE.

But please remember, repeating something endlessly doesn’t make it true.

It just makes it into a boring lie.

What a ridiculous stance. Were you piking around the curtain in the polling booth?

3 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

What a ridiculous stance. Were you piking around the curtain in the polling booth?

No.

I’ve just read the drivel that he’s posted since the referendum. And I’ve used that as evidence that he’s got truth issues 

Feel free to have a look at his posting history 

Edited by Pettytom

The personal comments end here.

Discuss the topic, not each other please.

2 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

No.

I’ve just read the drivel that he’s posted since the referendum. And I’ve used that as evidence that he’s got truth issues 

Feel free to have a look at his posting history 

Plenty of people voted remain but think that the UK should leave to respect the result of the referendum. There is even a name for them  - 're-leavers'. I think there was a recent poll that said 35% of remain voters were in that category.