Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word RemoanersĀ  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is.Ā 

Message added by mort

13 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

Ā 

Ā 

On a serious note though, theres no shortage of illegal drugs in the country which are incredibly difficult to get through customs.

Ā 

What does that mean?

20 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

Cannabis?Ā šŸ˜†

Ā 

On a serious note though, theres no shortage of illegal drugs in the country which are incredibly difficult to get through customs.

I think that the scale of cannabis product is likely to be much smaller than cucumber production., for example.Ā More profit in it too.

Ā 

The notion that we can suddenly become self sufficient in food is crazy talk. It would be easy enough to grow sufficient cabbage, carrots and spuds to feed the nation. Iā€™d have hoped that the sunlit uplands of post Brexit Britain might look a bit more encouraging than that.

32 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

The notion that we can suddenly become self sufficient in food is crazy talk.

I agree but the problem only arises because we import many foodstuffs from the EU that are not seasonally grown in the UK.Ā As said a great deal of the foodstuffs that we mainly import we could actually do without for a while without much problem.

It would be easy enough to grow sufficient cabbage, carrots and spuds to feed the nation.Ā 

But we already do.

Edited by Dromedary

23 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Ā 

But we already do.

I know.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™d like a more varied diet.

Ā 

Like the one that I currently have.

22 hours ago, Litotes said:

Astounding...

Ā 

Isn't it ironic - brexit was all about taking back control of the Parliament.

Ā 

What has Boris done (apart from lying, cheating, being a woman-basher and being a racist)?

Ā 

Removed control of Parliament.

Ā 

Now we have Mr Gove saying that he "won't commit to abide by law to block no deal"

Ā 

" Tory minister Michael Gove has refused to say whether the government would abide by legislation designed to stop the UK leaving the EU without a deal. "

Ā 

Talk about ignoring the will of the people - who do these fascists think they are?

Ā 

Can anyone remind me of any other right wing dictators who did just this?

Ā 

We should take to the street to take control back... oh hold on...

Ā Go for it Che.Ā  lol

Boris has just said that under no circumstances will he go to the EU and ask for another extension.

36 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

I agree but the problem only arises because we import many foodstuffs from the EU that are not seasonally grown in the UK.Ā As said a great deal of the foodstuffs that we mainly import we could actually do without for a while without much problem.

But we already do.

If you can't live on Fish and Chips and Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding there's something wrong with you.Ā šŸ˜‹

9 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Boris has just said that under no circumstances will he go to the EU and ask for another extension.

Allow me to translate:Ā 

Ā 

ā€œIf you vote against me, I will engineer a General Election and blame you for it.ā€

Ā 

Heā€™s a coward.

8 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

So Boris ā€œreluctantly ā€œheads for a G.E.Ā and all pretence of having any sort of negotiation with Brussels is buried.

He is scared stiff of splitting the right wing vote with Farage and no deal is the only option.

The future of the country means little when compared to his own quest for power.

May he become one of the shortest serving ever P.Ms

21 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Ā 

ā€œIf you vote against me, I will engineer a General Election and blame you for it.ā€

Ā 

Heā€™s a coward.

But, whilst ever corbyn is in charge, there's a reasonable chance he'll win with a coalition with farage.

Ā 

I hope he doesn't obviously, but corbyn just being in charge will cost Labour 20 seats.

36 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Ā 

Ā 

Heā€™s a coward.

How is Boris engineering a General Election by asking Parliament to back him by not trying to undermine Brexit negotiations?Ā  Boris is certainly not behaving like a coward and is sticking to what he said he would do during the Tory leadership contest.

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

How is Boris engineering a General Election by asking Parliament to back him by not trying to undermine Brexit negotiations?Ā  Boris is certainly not behaving like a coward and is sticking to what he said he would do during the Tory leadership contest.

If you donā€™t understand what is happening, then you must be in a very small minority.

Ā 

Johnson is playing the most obvious game ever. And damaging our international reputation too.

Ā 

If you genuinely donā€™t understand Borisā€™ games, maybe you should take anotherĀ break from posting the same thing on here day after day. You could use the hours you save to think a bit harder about what heā€™s up to and the harm heā€™s causing.