Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

32 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

What about dying because EU sourced medicines can't get through?

I doubt it. Don't believe the hype

19 minutes ago, retep said:

So you can't produce the evidence, just like the rest of the remoaners you're using the negatives , as for naive and trusting the only one I trust is me.

Gove gave you all the evidence you need in his interview with Marr.

Prices up, rationing and food supplies restricted. Straight from the posh horses mouth

Why are you on the side of these elitist vandals?

Just now, Pettytom said:

Gove gave you all the evidence you need in his interview with Marr.

Prices up, rationing and food supplies restricted. Straight from the posh horses mouth

Why are you on the side of the losers?

1 minute ago, lil-minx92 said:

I doubt it. Don't believe the hype

Well, im only quoting the government (operation yellowhammer).

Fine. Talk me through how they'll get medicine  into the country. And by "medicine" I mean 45 million packs per month, some of it like insulin, in very much time sensitive. It can't sit in a lorry for an extra 5 days.

3 minutes ago, retep said:

One thing that such as you have guaranteed is that losers will have an overwhelming majority.

1 hour ago, retep said:

It seems the remoaners are poor in spirit and soul,

Do you have any proof the shops won't have as much stock or is that just in your hopes, there goes that cheap crystal ball again.

Brexit: claim of no fresh food shortages after no deal 'categorically untrue'

The British Retail Consortium (BRC) rejected Mr Gove's claim there would be no shortages of fresh food.

A spokesperson for the industry body said: "It is categorically untrue that the supply of fresh food will be unaffected under a no-deal Brexit.

"The retail industry has been crystal clear in its communications with government over the past 36 months that the availability of fresh foods will be impacted as a result of checks and delays at the border."

The BRC highlighted how the government's own no-deal Brexit document, leaked to the Sunday Times last month, revealed that "certain types of fresh food supply will decrease" in the event the UK left the EU with no withdrawal agreement.

"The government's own assessments showed that the flow of goods through the channel crossings could be reduced by 40-60% from day one, as would the 'availability and choice' of some foods," the BRC spokesperson added.

"The BRC's own assessment has shown that soft fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, tomatoes and lettuces, would likely see reduced availability as they are largely imported during the winter months.

"While retailers continue to work with their suppliers to maintain stocks of non-perishable goods and plan ahead for any disruption caused by a no-deal Brexit, it is impossible to mitigate it fully as neither retailers nor consumers can stockpile fresh foods.

9 minutes ago, retep said:

Mostly because I don’t follow the herd. I tend to think things through by myself.

6 minutes ago, altus said:

I read that earlier and dismissed it, as soon as it mentioned,

"soft fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, tomatoes and lettuces, would likely see reduced availability as they are largely imported during the winter months." 

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Well, im only quoting the government (operation yellowhammer).

Fine. Talk me through how they'll get medicine  into the country. And by "medicine" I mean 45 million packs per month, some of it like insulin, in very much time sensitive. It can't sit in a lorry for an extra 5 days.

I believe there will be people, very much more experienced in this area than you or I, working on solutions to this very issue. Lets face it, its not rocket science to get something from A to B in an emergency situation. Our European friends wont obstruct the passage of emergency supplies if it gets to a life and death situation.

“Get ready for Brexit “ campaign launched.Nice to have a few days to prepare when the Government have failed over 3 years.

Not seen it yet but I hope it is full of the positives that have yet to be forthcoming on this forum.

More jobs for U.K. nationals picking crops.

More vacancies in the health and care industries.

Great opportunities for our car and associated industries.

or

As I expect how to circumnavigate the numerous additional pitfalls that we will encounter .......needlessly.

1 minute ago, retep said:

They have more common sense.

Are you able to write more than one sentence at a time?

Who has more sense?

Than whom?

Why do you hold that to be true?

Why are you on the side of the elitist vandals?