Hard Wired xbox one controller

Does anyone know where I can buy a hard wired Xbox one controller?  I can't seem to find anywhere.

Argos, Amazon or Game all have them in stock.

2 hours ago, Dromedary said:

Argos, Amazon or Game all have them in stock.

Can't see any in Argos. Have you got a link to any of them?

Edited by kidneystone

4 minutes ago, kidneystone said:

I looked at that one earlier, that one is not hard wired.

Ahh my mistake.
Had a quick Google and it appears they only made hard-wired ones for retailers (to stop people nicking them).
Oldish articles tho, cant find any up to date info.

13 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Ahh my mistake.
Had a quick Google and it appears they only made hard-wired ones for retailers (to stop people nicking them).
Oldish articles tho, cant find any up to date info.

Thanks for looking. I spent a lot of time looking and got nowhere. My Grandson keeps damaging the micro usb port on the controller, hence why I wanted a hard wired one.

1 minute ago, kidneystone said:

Thanks for looking. I spent a lot of time looking and got nowhere. My Grandson keeps damaging the micro usb port on the controller, hence why I wanted a hard wired one.

Im surprised they dont seem to make them, youd think a lot of people would buy them for that reason.

95% of the 'Wired' ones are removable, as with the 360 controllers if the cable was damaged the whole controller was thrown away, Where-as with the new ones you only need to replace the cable...

But I have a PowerA one purchased from Game, that is hard wired...

however this is hard wired..
https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-licensed-spectra-illuminated-controller-303602 (though wouldn't recommend for the price)

Edited by Ghozer

1 hour ago, kidneystone said:

I looked at that one earlier, that one is not hard wired.

It is and they also state that they have them in stock in the Angle Street branch.

Quote:

• New Design, Great Value. Designed by passionate gamers with over 2 decades of experience, our new Wired Controller for Xbox One will feel immediately familiar with comfortable ergonomic.
  • Why wired? Nearly half the cost of wireless No batteries or charging to manage Reduced input latency/lag compared to wireless Instant plug & play connection (no sync required).

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=xbox+one+wired+controller&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Edited by Dromedary

1 minute ago, Dromedary said:

It is and they also state that they have them in stock in the Angle Street branch.

Quote:

• New Design, Great Value. Designed by passionate gamers with over 2 decades of experience, our new Wired Controller for Xbox One will feel immediately familiar with comfortable ergonomic.
  • Why wired? Nearly half the cost of wireless No batteries or charging to manage Reduced input latency/lag compared to wireless Instant plug & play connection (no sync required).

I made the same mistake, it has a removable USB, not a fixed cable.

2 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

I made the same mistake, it has a removable USB, not a fixed cable.

But when its plugged in its hard wired and not wireless? TBH I just cant see the problem...:huh:

Unfortunately they all come that way now for easy packing and transportation.

Edited by Dromedary