Surcare

Can anyone help please. I am looking for any shop in Sheffield that definitely sells Surcare detergent, powder or liquid. I am not interested in buying online, only locally please. I have quite severe eczema and this is one of the very few soap powders that don't have perfume as an ingredient. Thanks for any help offered.

1 hour ago, Minimo said:

Can anyone help please. I am looking for any shop in Sheffield that definitely sells Surcare detergent, powder or liquid. I am not interested in buying online, only locally please. I have quite severe eczema and this is one of the very few soap powders that don't have perfume as an ingredient. Thanks for any help offered.

Sainsbury's seem to have the biggest range. http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/brands/Surcare_in_Sainsburys.html

Click on 'Sainsbury's on the left for other supermarkets.

Unfortunately that is for online orders, I have tried ordering there but it was £7 delivery for a minimum £40 order.

Tesco used to have it at the Spital Hill shop but no longer. Sainsburys in High St didn't have it.

18 minutes ago, Minimo said:

Unfortunately that is for online orders, I have tried ordering there but it was £7 delivery for a minimum £40 order.

Tesco used to have it at the Spital Hill shop but no longer. Sainsburys in High St didn't have it.

The full range is showing as available on my online Sainsbury's account which I believe is picked and dispatched from the Archer Road store.

I know you said you weren't interested with ordering online,  but .....

there are quite a few on Ebay most with free postage.

Sainsbury at Wadsley Bridge store currently have 8 in stock.

Thanks so much, I will get down there tomorrow, and also check out ebay.

I noticed some in Aldi on St. Mary's Gate last Friday, it wasn't with the other detergents, it was on the middle racks, but the big problem with Aldi is, what they stock one week does not mean it will be there  a week later.

2 hours ago, me-and-pippo said:

big problem with Aldi is, what they stock one week does not mean it will be there  a week later.

That sounds like their 'special buy' range.

4 hours ago, Minimo said:

Thanks so much, I will get down there tomorrow, and also check out ebay.

Phone that No prior to setting off. A lot of people  read this forum.

I've also discovered a possible alternative. I hadn't known, but Boots do a perfume free detergent as wel. So one way or another I am sure to get something tomorrow.

Thanks again.

I'm sure thats a range that Co Op stock as well.

Tesco sell the washing up liquid,  which I always buy,    they probably do the soap powder as well.