Blades V Leicester

Just watched the match, thought a draw would have been a fair result.

unbelievable strike from James, and a world class save from Leicester goalie.. (can"t spell schemichal)

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just watched the match, thought a draw would have been a fair result.

unbelievable strike from James, and a world class save from Leicester goalie.. (can"t spell schemichal)

I watched MOTD this morning as well.  Wilder clearly not happy with the performance.  Wasn't even happy with the players being applauded off at f/t, which I think is a bit harsh but then again that's why he's the Blade's manager & I'm not. 

Clearly not prepared to accept mediocrity. 

Edited by Baron99

12 hours ago, web1 said:

Well it has happened, an easy stroll out for a poor Leicester side,  apart from a decent volley aside and a lucky goal, not a lot else to take from that game except from the ridiculous amount of fouls United gave away, they looked like a pub side for 80% of the match, brash and shouty with not a lot else going for them. Wilder and United have been found out. If this is the premier league keep it, I prefer football.  

#lumpitandhope

Doing a tad better than the fat lad from claddall lane though sir. Giddy up.

Terrible thing jealousy

58 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Terrible thing jealousy

Wonder why he watches us if its so bad?!

1 hour ago, pintor said:

He's jealous to death.

Not much consulation but Sheff Utd Ladies 7-1 winners today

The MoTD analysis showed the flaws in Wilder's up and at 'em approach... downhill from now...relegation scrap from December.

Parachute payment...promotion scrap...scrappy stuff.  Exciting, raucous.

Classy? No way

Whichever side you support the Vardy goal/reaction was special, made the best footy related picture of the weekend, great suff.

9 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Whichever side you support the Vardy goal/reaction was special, made the best footy related picture of the weekend, great suff.

Top player, and a great finish. Can't give a player of his quality a clean run through on goal like that. Can't really argue with the reaction! A Blade would do the same. 

And I suppose Wednesday fans needed cheering up somehow! ;)

10 hours ago, steved32 said:

The MoTD analysis showed the flaws in Wilder's up and at 'em approach... downhill from now...relegation scrap from December.

Parachute payment...promotion scrap...scrappy stuff.  Exciting, raucous.

Classy? No way

We've not been outplayed yet, but the class showed with their second goal. The match was destined for a draw, and no one could have complained, then boom. 

We've got to put away more of our chances and cut out silly mistakes. There's been one sloppy mistake so far in the three matches and it's resulted in a goal. The Premier League punishes you. 

After watching quite a few matches over the last few weeks, we definitely play better football than a lot of teams in this league! We'll have to wait for it all to settle down to get a real picture though. Give it 10 games and we'll have a much better idea of how good we actually are! 

23 hours ago, Moistened said:

Top player, and a great finish. Can't give a player of his quality a clean run through on goal like that. Can't really argue with the reaction! A Blade would do the same. 

And I suppose Wednesday fans needed cheering up somehow! ;)

We've not been outplayed yet, but the class showed with their second goal. The match was destined for a draw, and no one could have complained, then boom. 

We've got to put away more of our chances and cut out silly mistakes. There's been one sloppy mistake so far in the three matches and it's resulted in a goal. The Premier League punishes you. 

After watching quite a few matches over the last few weeks, we definitely play better football than a lot of teams in this league! We'll have to wait for it all to settle down to get a real picture though. Give it 10 games and we'll have a much better idea of how good we actually are! 

Well I was surprised with Wilders views I thought it was a decent performance but Chris demands perfection as usual.The winning goal was out of this world reminded me of Woodward.We know it will be tough in this league and there will be set backs we all knew that before but I thought we were good for a point against a very good team then he hit that thunderbolt a great goal it deserved to win it.I do think we will not play as good as that and still pick up points so not to bothered they are a good team .

On 25/08/2019 at 13:25, pintor said:

I was wondering about that to poor man.Probably the only chance he will ever have to watch premier footy .Were his team not playing ?To tell you the truth I do not know who they were playing that's how much interest I have in other teams .

On 25/08/2019 at 18:26, barry-333 said:

Not much consulation but Sheff Utd Ladies 7-1 winners today

Us Blades ought to get behind them. 

Think it’s free for season ticket holders