Pne V Owls

49 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Well if the Owls go to League 1 they will perhaps not have to worry about playing Bolton Wanderers and Bury.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄Mmmm , And ???

Small blip early on in the season, our team is better than the 1 that plays at the cricket ground, even if it’s just because we play in blue and white.

Two rash tackles from the same player cost us the game,the 1st was clumsy,but the 2nd was poor.wed contained PNE without ever testing their keeper,we couldnt get either of the wide men in the game.

The subs changed the complexion completly and we chucked everything at them,Reach providing the cross for Fletcher,we came close to nicking a point,but we didnt turn up untill 20 mins from the end.

A lot of stick aimed in LBs direction  during the game

Only ourselves to blame for this one. Give away 2 pens and you'll always struggle. Not convinced we'll be in the top 6 at the end

lee bullen is a great man,but i believe he needs help/guidance from a more learned coach,possibly a older semi retired or person who wishs to help out short term to help/advise,but onto the next game,needs to play rhodes,as norwich said he was there top man last season in making it happen for them,and even in midfield he still scored a few.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

lee bullen is a great man,but i believe he needs help/guidance from a more learned coach,possibly a older semi retired or person who wishs to help out short term to help/advise,but onto the next game,needs to play rhodes,as norwich said he was there top man last season in making it happen for them,and even in midfield he still scored a few.

I'm semi retired,  could give it a go !

11 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Only ourselves to blame for this one. Give away 2 pens and you'll always struggle. Not convinced we'll be in the top 6 at the end

I'll be very surprised if the lad that gave away the pens keeps his place. He made a bad mistake in the first half against Luton that he was very lucky to get away with.

See the former manager pulled off a shocker at Spurs today. :o

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

See the former manager pulled off a shocker at Spurs today. :o

Reveal spoiler

Thanks for that Mr T.  Always watch sunday nights football not knowing the results. fortunately did"nt reveal spoiler..guessing they got hammered.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Thanks for that Mr T.  Always watch sunday nights football not knowing the results. fortunately did"nt reveal spoiler..guessing they got hammered.

Sorry about that, I had no idea you had highlights on a Sunday night, especially this late. It must be coming up to 10.30 by now eh?

Just now, Ontarian1981 said:

Sorry about that, I had no idea you had highlights on a Sunday night, especially this late. It must be coming up to 10.30 by now eh?

Yep. 8mins to go. then the footie. could tell you a tale about when owls won league cup against Man U. was working that day, and the wife videoed it for me that day. had to get through that day without knowing the result. everybody I spoke to I said don"t mention football.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Yep. 8mins to go. then the footie. could tell you a tale about when owls won league cup against Man U. was working that day, and the wife videoed it for me that day. had to get through that day without knowing the result. everybody I spoke to I said don"t mention football.

I never got to see a video of that match until about 3 years later when I came over and one of my lads had it on tape. The only time in my life that I saw a Wednesday captain lift a trophy at Wembley and I cried like a baby.😖