Pne V Owls

Never a happy hunting ground for the Owls Deepdale with no win there since 2011. PNE have started reasonably with two wins so far, probably SWFC's toughest gae so far, a draw would be considered a decent result.

1-1

this will be a good test of how good we are,hopefully a draw at least

Get an early goal, then shut up shop

1-0 win, another 3 points in the bag

It will be a test, did they do double over us last season? Hopefully a win but a draw wouldn't be a bad result

8-0 Preston. 

Some guy does this in all of our match threads and we usually win. 

You're welcome. 

25 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It will be a test, did they do double over us last season? Hopefully a win but a draw wouldn't be a bad result

We lost there and I think it was a draw at home.

9 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

We lost there and I think it was a draw at home.

You won 1.0 at home & 3.3 draw away

59 minutes ago, pintor said:

You won 1.0 at home & 3.3 draw away

Sorry memories not what it was, I was thinking of the game where we lost 1-0, first match of the season which was the year before.

Deepdale was one of the first away grounds i visited and we came away with a  4-3 win.  I  seam,t to be  owls lucky mascot at that time whenever i went they never lost away  scoring  seven at Old Trafford,  (cup)   three at Turf Moor and three at St. James.  and eventual runners up to   Spurs.  Back to the present, Preston are a team who you never know what you,re going to get, started of  with two wins and two defeats. We   surely go there  full  of confidence with the start we have had, Not a clue what team LB will put out ,  with strength in depth  and freshening it up from tuesday  i  see us coming home with a  hard fought  2-1 win .  W.A.W.A.W

2 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Deepdale was one of the first away grounds i visited and we came away with a  4-3 win.  I  seam,t to be  owls lucky mascot at that time whenever i went they never lost away  scoring  seven at Old Trafford,  (cup)   three at Turf Moor and three at St. James.  and eventual runners up to   Spurs.  Back to the present, Preston are a team who you never know what you,re going to get, started of  with two wins and two defeats. We   surely go there  full  of confidence with the start we have had, Not a clue what team LB will put out ,  with strength in depth  and freshening it up from tuesday  i  see us coming home with a  hard fought  2-1 win .  W.A.W.A.W

Get yourself there tomorrow Alan 🙂

They came out firing on all cylinders v Stoke on Wednesday so I'd expect the same, if the defence can hold out for the first half hour I think we'll get something.

3 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Get yourself there tomorrow Alan 🙂

They came out firing on all cylinders v Stoke on Wednesday so I'd expect the same, if the defence can hold out for the first half hour I think we'll get something.

Would be nice if i could ,  don,t get to many nowadays , away that is.