What Would You Like To See Change In Our City?

I was sat thinking how a lot of us have thoughts on how we would like changes in either the city as a whole or maybe our local area but not sure how to do this or get an idea heard,  I thought maybe a thread where we could suggest ideas which are realistic to improve our local area's or city? who knows maybe somebody with some influence may read the ideas and take your idea forward.. 🤷‍♂️

Vote for any councilor other than labour

Litter free streets, parks as they used to be, shopping areas etc, grass verges cut regularly, no overflowing bins and messy frontages, shops made to clean their fronts regularly,  tenants and house owners alike made to keep gardens back and front clean and tidy then maybe we would have less rats around. 

Oh dear I am daydreaming again.........

Good shout from @gene. However getting a democratically controlled council removal of the overpaid appointee Mothersole

No 'Tagging', and chewing gum disposed of properly.

Those helmetless scrotes that zoom up the road and across the pavements on motorbikes to get knocked off, which zero repercussions for the police...so basically as it should be.

Incentives to encourage more independent shops .

Bramall Lane redeveloped into a 60,000 super stadium, for when we are competing in the Champions League.

Definitely more litter picking, including along roadsides, and graffiti removal.