Sign in to follow this  

New Houses On Fence Farm Swallownest

Anyone else heard the planning has been passed for the 80 odd houses to be built on fence farm

Yes heard someone had submitted planning for houses behind the school and all the way down to the old church but thought it had been rejected

there will be some serious traffic if it goes ahead around school when dropping and picking up

Plans available to view on the Rotherham council website 

the entrance will be via fence farm and the houses will be built behind the school and all the way down to the old church

the 2 houses in the old church will have house over looking them which I don’t think the owners will be very happy about as at the moment they have a lovely view looking over the fields 

7 hours ago, Monkeyhanger said:

Plans available to view on the Rotherham council website 

the entrance will be via fence farm and the houses will be built behind the school and all the way down to the old church

the 2 houses in the old church will have house over looking them which I don’t think the owners will be very happy about as at the moment they have a lovely view looking over the fields 

This is why I'd never buy a house with open fields in front of it unless it's a national park. Sooner or later someone will build on it.

On 21/08/2019 at 18:57, Monkeyhanger said:

Anyone else heard the planning has been passed for the 80 odd houses to be built on fence farm

On 21/08/2019 at 18:57, Monkeyhanger said:

I’ve absolutely no idea where they think all the kids are going to go for school it’s over subscribed already the traffic and parking is a joke I will definitely be putting a complaint in to the council.