Owls V Luton

One thing's for sure, if the Owls don't win the league from here the season will have been a complete failure. Massive favourites for the title now. 

5 minutes ago, Moistened said:

One thing's for sure, if the Owls don't win the league from here the season will have been a complete failure. Massive favourites for the title now. 

Early days, only missing out on a playoff spot would be a failure, winning the league would be great for the Owls, but promotion by any means would mean success this season.

53 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Early days, only missing out on a playoff spot would be a failure, winning the league would be great for the Owls, but promotion by any means would mean success this season.

I know, was tekint' pesh. 

Reckon setdi will be Bullys last game in charge,looks like weve settled on a new gaffer,DCs team are negotiating terms with advisors of the other party

7 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Reckon setdi will be Bullys last game in charge,looks like weve settled on a new gaffer,DCs team are negotiating terms with advisors of the other party

I read that they were considering bringing someone in to work with Bully not replace him.

34 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I read that they were considering bringing someone in to work with Bully not replace him.

If that is the case i would think that LB would have had a say in who it was.

On one site there was mention that some fans were saying get Stuart Gray back to work with Bullen.

50 minutes ago, iansheff said:

On one site there was mention that some fans were saying get Stuart Gray back to work with Bullen.

SG is a good coach, didn't quite cut it as a manager but coach definitely.

And yet there are still people saying Bullen isn't the right person for the job

Top of the table

Regardless of who the opponent's were Wednesday still got the 3 points

The baiting can cease - start it up again and you will find your account suspended.