Owls V Luton

Two fairly comfy wins against Reading and Barnsley followed by an odd defeat to Millwall, tonights a chance to make amends, was Millwall a one off or did the first two games flatter us, I expect a reaction tonight.

2-0

We cannot say we were not warned what Millwalls strengths were. A goalkeeping error and for me  poor marking, ( Iorfa should have been glued to Smith although he got a nudge, that was the all point in bringing him back in my view) .  So lets move on ,  I,m sure LB will have had words. as for tonight i think there will be three changes  with Lee , Murphy and  Fletcher  on the bench for Luongo , Reach and Forestieri    and the Owls to win 3-1.  

You should be looking to beat Luton, although they've played more fancied teams so far. Should be a good game

Tonight's line up against Luton.

Westwood

Fox

Harris,

Fletcher

Bannan

Borner

Murphy

Lees

Reach

Odubajo

Hutchinson

Subs:

Dawson, Lee, Rhodes, Winnall, Luongo, Bates. Forestieri.            

Edited by iansheff

Pretty poor first half, I've never been a fan of 4-3-3 and its not working here, need a change for second half.

well sheffield wednesday managed to win against 2nd from bottom  to go top well done ,ah,ah,ah 

9 minutes ago, leginemro said:

well sheffield wednesday managed to win against 2nd from bottom  to go top well done ,ah,ah,ah 

Sorry, that pesky fixture computer throwing these games up, should we ask the EFL to deduct points as it was too easy?

🙄

Scrappy first half but much better in the 2nd, ran out fairly comfortable winners in the end.

Very poor 1st half performance.  Showed more urgency and intent in 2nd half.  Overall, need to improve.  But, three points from an under-par performance is a must throughout a long season if we're to challenge for top six.

Not a great performance but 3 points still. Neither team particularly created much. Would of liked to see FF get some game time aswell but 3 wins from 4 will do me

First half wasnt great,we didnt commit enough bodies into the box and Fletcher looked VERY isolated,2nd half saw a big improvement,had a goal chalked off for a dubious looking offside decision.

Not sure about how we set up,one out and out striker,still think 343 is our best option

1 hour ago, leginemro said:

You missed 3 points a clean sheet & top of the League  ,ah ,ah ah😉