Window Removal For Sofa Insertion

Apologies if this is the wrong section for this question.

I am moving into a one-bedroom ground floor flat  and the sofa won't fit through the door.  The previous tenant removed the window and put the sofa through the space.   I am informed by them that it took minutes by popping the window out from inside.  My landlord is happy for me to arrange this.

I do not want to tackle this myself.  I live in Rotherham and wondered if there is anyone who offers this service and how much?

Thank you

GG

6 hours ago, Guitargirl said:

Apologies if this is the wrong section for this question.

I am moving into a one-bedroom ground floor flat  and the sofa won't fit through the door.  The previous tenant removed the window and put the sofa through the space.   I am informed by them that it took minutes by popping the window out from inside.  My landlord is happy for me to arrange this.

I do not want to tackle this myself.  I live in Rotherham and wondered if there is anyone who offers this service and how much?

Thank you

GG

I'm assuming its a Upvc window?

I’ve never known a window that will just pop out.