Blades Can Dominate For Years - Wilder

1 hour ago, redbig said:

Even if he was. I think Megson kissed his badge at the lane once when Madine had just scored but that's about it.

You're probably right, I wish Chris Wilder was as good a manager as Gary Megson. 

3 hours ago, Moistened said:

You're probably right, I wish Chris Wilder was as good a manager as Gary Megson. 

So only good managers can comment on their rivals, their budgets etc ? 

Each to their own I suppose

And Megson has done plenty good over the years, whether you rate his style of football is another thing

Edited by redbig

35 minutes ago, redbig said:

And Megson has done plenty good over the years, whether you rate his style of football is another thing

Weird discussion really, I personally wouldn't hold a grudge if an opposition manager made a vague comment that related to us. Each to their own I suppose. 

46 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Weird discussion really, I personally wouldn't hold a grudge if an opposition manager made a vague comment that related to us. Each to their own I suppose. 

I don't, I'm just saying the blades should be looking past Wednesday, onwards and upwards.

Got that right, very weird

3 hours ago, Moistened said:

To be fair Wilder has made more than veiled comments about the Owls on many occasions, surely he doesn't need to anymore.

On 28/08/2019 at 07:46, redbig said:

Even if he was. I think Megson kissed his badge at the lane once when Madine had just scored but that's about it.

Ah the old " kissing the badge" routine

20 hours ago, redbig said:

To be honest not heard anything about Megson for years he's done that " good ", apart   from on this board, where is he now, Cambodia ?

Give Lee the gig

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

To be honest not heard anything about Megson for years he's done that " good ", apart   from on this board, where is he now, Cambodia ?

Give Lee the gig

Nothing wrong with Cambodia mate I went last year and loved it.To good for Megson.

4 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Give Lee the gig

The one that Wilder does, or is it thumping the chest

Old time manager, past his best and folk don't like his style of football anymore.  He sorted the 2011 promotion winning team out but it needed Dave Jones to push it over the line