John Bercow The Speaker.

1 hour ago, retep said:

He's making a lot of noise like an empty tin can, for people with empty heads.

think youve been looking in the mirror again, seems to be a brextremists trait

45 minutes ago, melthebell said:

think youve been looking in the mirror again, seems to be a brextremists trait

How did you vote in the referendum?

5 minutes ago, retep said:

How did you vote in the referendum?

you know how i voted, weve been through this a thousand times, you guessed wrong :P

9 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s a Tory, why do you think most Tories hate him?

Probably his comprehensive education! An Inability to socially  fit in with the Tory elite or it could be the oversized  chip he carries about on his shoulder, altough its probably only, just a normal size chip on an average sized person.

Edited by steve68

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

you know how i voted, weve been through this a thousand times, you guessed wrong :P

You didn't.

5 hours ago, retep said:

You didn't.

I also voted labour at the last election

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I also voted labour at the last election

So you were either lying then or are lying now,

"...i've NEVERvoted . however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies..."
 June 7, 2017   

47 minutes ago, retep said:

So you were either lying then or are lying now,

"...i've NEVERvoted . however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies..."
 June 7, 2017   

Sigh, as I said, we've already been through this, read what you just posted, it's about parties, the referendum wasn't about voting for a party, it's completely different. Since 18 I'd never voted for a party, until the last election, which seemed the best way to hurt the Tories by voting labour, Now it's the liberals

51 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Sigh, as I said, we've already been through this, read what you just posted, it's about parties, the referendum wasn't about voting for a party, it's completely different. Since 18 I'd never voted for a party, until the last election, which seemed the best way to hurt the Tories by voting labour, Now it's the liberals

Never voted is never voted, choose how you wriggle.

1 hour ago, retep said:

Never voted is never voted, choose how you wriggle.

Lol, believe what you want, I know me not you. That's the whole problem with brexit you brextremists get something in yer head, whether true or untrue NOTHING will change the obsession

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol, believe what you want, I know me not you. That's the whole problem with brexit you brextremists get something in yer head, whether true or untrue NOTHING will change the obsession

There's no belief going on here...It's what YOU SAID..

I HAVE NEVER VOTED.

1 minute ago, FinBak said:

There's no belief going on here...It's what YOU SAID..

I HAVE NEVER VOTED.

It's utterly irrelevant. If someone had said "I support leave but didn't vote in the referendum because it was advisory and I expected remain to win" nobody would be claiming they didn't have a right to express an opinion on brexit and it wouldn't affect their ability to vote in another referendum if we have one.

Leavers arguing about whether mel voted in the referendum is just used to distract from the immediate topic of conversation. In this case that's Bercow doing his job of ensuring the government are accountable to parliament and leavers being upset about that.