"Mucky Ann Local Tramp" written in marker on walls

LOL i think you live near me rachy, your pic made me laugh, well the whole thread is really funny.

I'm now another obsessive mucky ann hunter :hihi:

lol i went too firth park with mi mum other day n was pointing em out :D

lol i went too firth park with mi mum other day n was pointing em out :D

Once you notice them they are everwhere :rolleyes::hihi:

Once you notice them they are everwhere :rolleyes::hihi:

its all over some electric box things on nethershire shops so i noticed other day lol

its all over some electric box things on nethershire shops so i noticed other day lol

:rolleyes: Iv'e seen it there too, every time i see it i have to chuckle, OMG how sad are we? :hihi:

:rolleyes: Iv'e seen it there too, every time i see it i have to chuckle, OMG how sad are we? :hihi:

lol im same i cant help but point it out i even had mi mum saying well i wonder who she is bet she upset her names plastered all over lol

There is or was a "Mucky Ann" written on the doors of the Loyds TSB Firth Park branch!

I have seen it on a sign in Page Hall

I'm beginning to think she might be from bolsover road - latest ones:

"me so mucky"

"the judge saw pictures of mucky ann naked"

"you are the mucky ones"

loads more - they get cleaned up as fast as they appear - its quite entertaining really!

As far as I can gather, Mucky Ann is a prostitute who works in and around the Fir Vale, Page Hall & Firth Park area.

I actually noticed someone had wrote 'Mucky Ann' at the island across from Hussain Brothers shop today.... unless these are like 'mucky Ann stops' on her timetable - I don't know!

As far as I can gather, Mucky Ann is a prostitute who works in and around the Fir Vale, Page Hall & Firth Park area.

I actually noticed someone had wrote 'Mucky Ann' at the island across from Hussain Brothers shop today.... unless these are like 'mucky Ann stops' on her timetable - I don't know!

:hihi: :hihi: thats just made me laugh !! soooooo much !! :thumbsup:

btw ......ive also seen it on all the bus stops on bellhouse too ........im gonna be laughing to myself like a nutter tomorrow at the bus stop now !:loopy::hihi:

clare:wave:x

outside the red lion at grenoside there was, wrote on the light box thing in road 'FAT ANN'. maybe its the same 'lady'

Iv seen mucky ann written all over the bus stop in firth park at the side of the park.

It tickled me ,me and some girls where sat in the car cos one of us needed to go bank.

And we was all sat woundering who she is.

charlie

outside the red lion at grenoside there was, wrote on the light box thing in road 'FAT ANN'. maybe its the same 'lady'

I think the Mucky Ann service is now fully up-&-running, her final stop is at Grenoside where Fat Ann takes over and charges passengers abit more for extra weight. The Fat Ann service is abit slower and more for people who like to take the longer, more scenic route.

As far as rumours go - Mucky & Fatty are to soon merge into the first McFattan service. Unfortunately no student cards or bus passes will be allowed discounts.

Watch this space..... :thumbsup: