Digitaltoilet Any Good

i   recently had a digital toilet installed the one with the buttons for half or full flush in a back to the wall unit.  are they a of  load of rubbish or is it me. 

Can anyone recomend a plumber in handsworth S13 to change it back to an ordinary flush systymn   Sorry to the person who recomended a plumber from handsworth but they took the post of could you please let me have it again  Cheers the spider

7 minutes ago, spider1 said:

is it me. 

It's not you.

They are a load of rubbish!

😡

If you are saying that the flushing of the toilet is not adequate, just hold the button in, instead of letting it go. It will continue to flush as long as the button is held in.

In what sense is it digital? Oh, I know. You use your finger.

2 hours ago, Gormenghast said:

If you are saying that the flushing of the toilet is not adequate, just hold the button in, instead of letting it go. It will continue to flush as long as the button is held in.

Not realy es it has to come out in  a rush to flush ./ IT does nothing expect keep running

On 16/08/2019 at 16:13, Jim Hardie said:

In what sense is it digital? Oh, I know. You use your finger.W

Its not digital sorry just an enclosed back to wall flush . Want some one to change it back too orginal open flush